View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 08:20 PM   #126 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post
Ravaora's radar was aaaallll over this one. The way she kept eyeing her, all the leaning away she was doing. Telling signs indeed and the moment she got back into the examination room she was taking notes. "Would you consider yourself suspicious of most things and most people? Hmmmm? Suspicious of me? Of this needle?" No worries, we won't be using it on you....unless of course...the woman became uncooperative, then they would run into some problems.

Interruption indeed. The Healer glanced up from the syringe and toward Miss Pushy. "Rambling as well....." Scribble scribble scribble. So much to discover with this one and so little time before she had to save yet another from dying. A Healer's work was never done, now was it?

"Would you say you get enough sleep in?"
Okay this was just ..... Alex was fairly certain that something WAS up with these Medical Examinations and she was frankly APPALLED that the bosses let them just come in here. They called themselves healers but the way they were acting, well it just more like PSYCHOLOGY. And yes, she was suspicious, but not without good reason, I mean just look at the way the healers were treating her floormate William over there. "I wouldn't use that word ..." Alex said quietly. "I prefer ... intuitive or knowledge seeker." Really, knowledge wasn't a crime; knowing what something was before agreeing to it. And if that needle went within an inch of her skin, there was going to be some serious hell.

Rambling? She raised an eyebrow at that. She said ONE line and that was rambling? Merlin, this one needed to pick up a dictionary. Ignoring it though, she just smiled as another question was asked.

"I sleep enough, yes, thank you." Any other doubts about her health and wellbeing? Was she going to accuse her of dying too, because if she was, then she was so done here.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.