View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 09:19 PM   #77 (permalink)
Team ronmione

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisie Raines
Fifth Year
Magical Games & Sports

x3
Mr. Unicorn: Kim's daughter: Jenn's sister : MILKSHAKES: Lita Daley: The Sun: Its so Fluffy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehSarah View Post

Bradley followed her back to the examination room and closed the door behind them. Privacy was key here. Especially since he was going to be bluffing his way through everyone's files. Unless he actually saw something that was wrong with them that is.

Brad gave her a knowing smile. At least she'd asked out loud. Tons of people had to be thinking the same thing. "Everything I've heard from the Mungo's people is that they want to make sure everyone was healthy after we worked so spread out last year. But honestly, people don't seem sick or stressed to me." Straight forward and all that. Just like he'd been with the Prophet.

And the door was closed. Ok. Yes. Saxon was watching everything somewhat closely. Keeping an eye out for things.

Then the man went on to answer Saxon's question to which she nodded at. "I suppose that makes sense. Though, we're already late into the year. If Mungo's was so worried why didn't they decide to do this sooner? Seems to be that they're being slightly slack on that." That was the part that seemed to throw her off. If Mungos wanted this to happen, and they wanted the ministry employees to be fine, why'd they wait so long to do this?"Exactly. Everyone seems to be healthy enough to me." She added agreeing with the man.

Now, what was he going to do with her? Would this be quick and painless or slow and cruel? Would it be like a normal doctor's visit or something or was magic actually going to be involved? These thoughts flooded through Saxon.