View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 06:33 PM   #98 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post
A mirror? As it so happened, Ravaora DID have a mirror. "Hold that thought." Crossing the room, the rummaged around in her bag for a minute then pulled up a small palm mirror. "You have have a look for yourself." And as casual as anything else in the world she reached over and gave the woman a nice smack to the cheek and a pinch. There, nice and rosie and full of colour again. Here you go, Love.

"Well why wouldn't I be sure? I've seen these signs and symptoms before. Luckily you aren't the worst I've seen and you could certainly be worse but we're here to make sure that never happens." BEEEEAAAMMMM. Merlin, saving lives was such a fulfilling career. She could see herself doing this the rest of her life.

As for suggestions..."That's the best part! Remember the reformation I spoke of earlier? We'll be running several little seminars to get everyone back on the right track. You will need to attend if you want these symptoms brought under control and I can have something prescribed. Now then, please leave so I can save someone else from the greedy clutches of death." ^___^
Oh good. The Healer had a mirror. So Alysson could see for herself. She leaned forward slightly, tilting her head to the side so she could get a good look at her cheek when.......

"OUCH!" Had the Healer just SLAPPED AND PINCHED HER CHEEK???

Alysson's hand had immediately landed on her thigh over her dress where her wand was hidden. What on Earth...?? And the Healer had done it so casually too. Not like she'd just assaulted an innocent Ministry worker. And now she talking about her symptoms and how she was seriously ill again. "What is wrong with you?" She'd had enough of this. She wasn't sick! Or at least she had nothing on her face that would suggest that. What kind of Healer was this? Had she even told her her name? Why was she here? What was going on?

SEMINARS..........???????

Taking a step back, AWAY from the woman, Alysson narrowed her eyes slightly. "You truly believe that seminars will help cure an illness that allegedly affected my face?" How? If it was a rash she'd have to put something on it or take something. Not take part in a seminar. And now the Healer was kicking her out. "Who's your supervisor?" Seriously, this was ridiculous. She'd have to talk to Emily about this.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}