View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 05:05 PM   #96 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: Face rubbing XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loranys Lilyfield View Post
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY MEEEEEEEEEERLIN. YOU POOOOOOOR THING!" she gasped as she continued to guide him towards his destiny with her. He needed a potion for that twitch of his. And just how tense his muscles were. OOOOOOOOH but they WERE niiiiiice. Oh she could just rub her face up against his firm arm all day.

Okay...so maybe just once.

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

She hadn't, OF COURSE, forgotten about Hottie McHotter, but she had to be sure he was going to survive before the put all her dirt in one jar with him. Best to spread her dirt into a few jars and then she could have her pick of the litter!

Let's not even get started on his hesitancy for human contact! Oh, that was another potion she would need to administer to him immediately. But she did let go a few moments later. Let go and both hands HIGH up in the air with SPIRIT FINGERS as her jaw dropped to the floor. "COFFEE AND A CROISSANT?!" she shrieked. "Oh no no no, that is FAR from a nutritional meal. No WONDER you are suffering from O.O.P.S. Over HALF the calories in a croissant are from FAT. BUTTER! OH no no NOOOOOOOOo you MUST have one of my Vegan Witch's Brew potions IMMEDIATELY." She instructed as she pulled a bottle off one of the nearby tables, one that was an eerie green colour, removed the stopper, and thrust it at him. "I insist. You need a balanced diet to handle your stress most effectively!"

>___<

Sweet Circe, someone tell him the woman did not just...her face...smeared all over his arm like that. hjsfkGFsabvskCd. How in Merlin's beard was this legal? Decree, yes, he would write one the moment he got back to his office. While within Ministry walls everyone MUST maintain a 3 foot distance from each other unless explicitly told otherwise. Someone get her off, PLEASE.

Wasn't long before he broke out into a cold sweat, his nerves twitching further. Even his fingers were in on the twitching game. Gavin hadn't felt his skin crawling like this in the LONGEST time and suddenly it was all coming back to him.

"It's-perfectly-nutritious." His voice was tight in his throat as he spoke, leaving his tone sounding strained. Breath Gavin, just focus on the breathing. That became a little more difficult as she thrust a potion at him. A hand clamped over his mouth and he watched the contents spill. "Are you bloody mad?! Do you even know what that does?" You did not thrust unexplained viles at an ex-potioneer. "Get that thing away from me, you haven't found a thing wrong with me and even if you DID I can make my OWN brew." With that--and yes his hand still firmly clamped over his mouth--Gavin jerked free of her hold.

"I believe I'm done here. Thank you for wasting my time." Just had to get through this sea of people. Merlin more touching. He could never win. The thought had him standing there. How would he make this work.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.