View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 07:22 AM   #91 (permalink)
nanyjj
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leah Abbott
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kim Yoona
please don't let me be miunderstood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post
Ehhhhhhhhh?? o_O

Ravaora moved as close to the man as she possibly could. That muttering thing he was doing....was it a long term habit or...something contracted once he got here? Stupid question, this was the place of evil. He got it here. That was the only option.

"I need you to tell me the last time you had a vacation. Clearly you're too stressed for your line of work." Could it be? O.O.P.S maybe but she would hold that verdict just a little longer.
Lawrence stepped back slightly as the healer moved in closer to him, cutting out the muttering in his mind for a moment. Could she have discovered something already? All he asked was what he was supposed to do. But then he did not know much about Healing or craziness.

"Last Christmas break, I guess," he replied, hearing the question. No need to go into detail, huh? To him resting at home for the weekends counted as a vacation, and he was eager to get back to work, but in case he had a serious case of misunderstanding or something, the twenty-six year old did not mention that.

Games and SportsKoreanFan Club