View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 08:18 AM   #70 (permalink)
nanyjj
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leah Abbott
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kim Yoona
please don't let me be miunderstood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post
Minister's Office, Level 1, central point of the chaos she was willing to bet. That was where decrees came from, such a STRESSFUL job it was and it would break most people, in fact, it had broken this man right here. His internal self was long shattered but he did not know. What a shame in life this was.

"Yes, I'll be seeing you right now. Please step into the room. Have no fear, we've seen worse cases than your own. In no time we should have you fixed, just have to pinpoint what's wrong first."

Because something was wrong, did he know? DID HE KNOW HE WAS DYING???
Great. Lawrence found that he was actually hoping that the appointment was not confirmed or cancelled so that he could go back to work. But that was a mere hope, because the healer said that she would see him right now. He did not need to check his watch to know that it was not exactly a quarter past eleven, but no one could be as perfect as him.

Lawrence inhaled deeply, but before he exhaled he heard about - worse cases than his? Have him fixed? Pinpoint what's wrong? Merlin. He stood where he was for a moment. These people were crazy, and it seemed that the other employees felt the same. But what could he do? It was best to do as he was told.

"Fine," he said. Not enjoying this situation at all, he followed the healer into the other room. He remained standing, his green eyes wandering around as he took in his surroundings. Lawrence was muttering "I love my job, I love my job.." over and over again in his brain. "What do you want me to do?" He asked.

That noisy clock on the wall was being annoying. Why was everything here so crazy?

Games and SportsKoreanFan Club