View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 02:37 AM   #59 (permalink)
lemon
Dark Force Defense League
Hufflepuff

DMLE
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Annaliese Toussaint
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitriy Toussaint
Law Enforcement

x12 x12
Dani's Citrus Duck Spawn | Mama Giraffe | Lemon PATch | Pushed the Red Button

Text Cut: What... is.. this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Oh for the love of gardenia. RUN SHERMAN. Only the old man couldn't really do that so it was more like ROLL SHERMAN.

"Actually, this gentleman and myself have our appointments set with Mr. Cresswell."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post
Was he playing dumb? In denial? Unsure what she meant? Perhaps Ravaora would have to speak as slowly to him as she did a few patience that had earlier appointments. How wide spread was this epidemic and which one were they spreading?? So fascinating yet tragic. The bodies would begin piling up if she didn't get to work. "The stress, Love. Get rid of aaaalll that anxiety. Feel your muscles loosening." And on that note, why was he not following?

Hmm, clearly it was a cerebral malfunction. He truly wasn't processing a thing she said, was he. Parasites in the brain, most likely or the stress eating away at the neurons--

HANG ON!! "No no no." Ravaora clutched tightly to the handles of the elderly man's wheelchair. "This one is gravely ill, knocking on death's door and will be seeing no one but ME. How long has he been unable to walk?" She turned to old man and spoke exaggeratedly slow once more. "It. Is. Alright. SIR." In case he was hard of hearing too. "We'll get you walking again in NO TIME." No walking meant a muscular problem obviously brought on from a lack of exercise and poor diet. They'd get this one up and about in no time. Ravaora began wheeling him toward the room, no time for protests. "And I suggest you come too unless you want to drop dead." Unless he diiiiiiiiid. DID HE???? Clearly OOPS struck again.

Oh, there was his boss! Hi boss! Sherman perked up and WAVED.

Wait... Mr. Cresswell? Another Department Head? But he hadn't even worn his GOOD tie today.

The elderly man's attention had been completely focused on his superior, and he'd not even noticed that the healer lady had been observing him until she grabbed onto the handles of his seat. Um..... why was she....? Gravely ill? Death's door? Err.... what was...?

"Where am I going?" Where was she TAKING him? Sherman's eyes widened to the size of saucers. "I... I can walk, ma'am! With a cane! I... I have a cane!" It was right there, sticking out of the compartment that held it in the back of his wheelchair.

Was this woman sane? Aron. SAVE him. Merlin.

__________________________________..____this is why we can't have nice things, darling.