View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 01:35 AM   #57 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

SPOILER!!: Ravaora & Tancred
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post
Oh oh OH?????

Now she was feeling her own temperature too? Could she have been just as suspicious as to what it was she had? Must have been. Circe help them all, but she didn't have a fever so less to worry about. The Healer did pick up on the tone and in response leaned reeeeeeally close to the woman who was withdrawn--it must have been trauma!!!!!! Was she traumatized?? No doubt from the recent events within the Ministry.

"I'm afraid this can't wait. No time for silly questions." What was it to her what was in her palm, hmmmmmmm? "You'll have to come with me so we can get you examined and back into tip top working shape...otherwise we might have to have you institutionalized for the crazies."

Suspicious people were crazy. Fact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
So the woman thought that all of this was a conspiracy, eh? The theory sounded a bit odd to Tancred, but he had heard and seen stranger things before. He shrugged at her and replied, "I don't know. This whole health evaluation thing does seem odd. But what would be the point of using it as a distraction while someone searched through the whole Ministry? I mean, wouldn't it be easier to just send us all home for the day?" If something fishy was going on though, he would bet it had to do with Mysteries.

He was about to say that this evaluation stuff was probably not that big of a deal. Probably just a random check-up to make sure everyone was healthy. After all, the two of them looked healthy enough to be in a working environment. However, the same couldn't be said for everyone else in the Ministry.

Out of the blue, a woman healer then came by and started touching foreheads ... and then his face. This wasn't part of the examination, right? Why were her hands still holding onto his face? Should she have let go by now? And what was she going on about a dictionary for?

Tancred just stared. Everything was going to be alright? Oookay then. "Yes, I have an appointment," he told her. He wouldn't be here if he could get away with it. "And I am feeling well. But I am afraid I won't be able to tell you how many fingers you're holding up with your hands on my face." Were they sure it was the Ministry employees that needed to be evaluated? He wasn't a healer by any means, but he was positive a certain someone had escaped a long-term residence ward.

WHAT even was all that about? Alex couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at this woman, something no doubt she would probably pick up on and accuse her of having some other disorder. Did she just call her crazy? She smiled at that. Honestly, did the woman fail to see that she was already working in an institution where crazy was a job requirement. She did find herself leaning back though when the 'healer' leaned in waaaaayyyyyy close to her. Personal space. Professionalism. Honestly.

She gave an apologetic smile towards her floormate though when he replied back about it being easier to send them all home for the day. Did he not see though? Sending them all home for the day without reason would be cause for suspicion. BUT if they sent them all to St Mungos for 'care' well there wouldn't be anything they could do about it. Nonetheless she gave her floormate a 'we'll talk later' look, as she turned obediently toward the 'healer' and followed her into the examination room.

"Sorry to interrupt your examination process, but I am in working shape and haven't had any issues." So she was healthy, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
This lounge was an unfamiliar place to Sherman, seeing as he'd had no reason to come here before and couldn't bother the trouble with his wheelchair. He was a bit late, what with having to navigate new territory with his rolling seat and whatnot. But surely it wouldn't matter?

He wasn't actually sure what all the ruckus was about, just that it was mandatory. And that meant show up or he'd get in trouble. Somehow.

So there he was. His turn now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Oh for the love of gardenia. RUN SHERMAN. Only the old man couldn't really do that so it was more like ROLL SHERMAN.

"Actually, this gentleman and myself have our appointments set with Mr. Cresswell."
On her way into the examination room she did catch sight of an old co-worker of hers from when she worked down in Department of Mysteries. Oh, Sherman, she didn't know he was still working here! Alex made a mental note to catch up with him soon - after the health evaluation, that is. Him and Evelyn too.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.