View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 10:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
JennMarie

MO
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cairo Gunter
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehSarah View Post
Brad laughed a bit. He needed a laugh today. "Watch the ego. You're starting to sound like me." At least he wasn't as bad as he used to be when it came to that. He shrugged. "It was better than waiting for one of them to show up and exploding at them." It really was. Plus coloring had helped his mood quite a bit.

Brad just kinda stared at her a bit. "Of course I know. We ate lunch together the other day. Not to mention we've gone out for drinks after work." See. He could be close with the bossman too.
"Hey, at least i learn from the best." Brad was King of conceited and egotistical comments, he was. Something that Athena admired. She wasn't one to boost her own ego often but when she did she did it well. "i would of paid to see you blow up at one of them, i really would have." she poked his forehead causing his head to tilt back a little.

"i never said you weren't close to him you can do what you want outside of work hours." like she did but they didn't need to go into that. "just telling you my job title is all." it was fancy sure but he being head healer he probably got paid more than she did, at this job anyway.