View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 09:43 PM   #23 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaora Silverkin View Post
Squint.

This one had an appointment and a head on her shoulders to check in....must be something internal. Circe she might have been running a fever and hurrying to get the necessary medical help. Ravaora thwacked a palm onto her forehead to check the temperature. "Hello, yes, hi, hello." She said as she went about her business. After a second she removed her hand and GASP "Your forehead is changing colour! How long has it been doing this?!!?!?! Is red the only colour you've noticed so far?? You'll have to come with me!" And NOT kill her before they got into the room. No telling what diseased brought a man to these days.
.... What?

Alex backed up when the woman just went and thwacked her hand on her forehead. NOT cool. Not COOL. And weren't you supposed to feel foreheads with the back of the hand, not the palm. Her own hand immediately went up to her forehead though once the woman's hand was removed. "I ... I don't think I've notice any colour, but you, you've done something. What's on the palm of your hand?" Yes, she was being defensive, but she did not like this 'healer' lady. Nonetheless, she followed her because the woman did seem edgy and off-colour (and yet was implying that she and her co-workers were the ones diseased. Something was clearly FISHY around here and it wasn't from the kitchens.)

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.