View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 09:37 PM   #23 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
So she wasn't coming in, then? Shame. He gave Jasmine a single nod and said, "Excuse me, Miss Jasmine," before taking a pastry and a napkin and heading over towards the redhead. The thirty year old man sat down cross legged in front of her because according to her, this was urgent.

And it was. It really really was.

"Howell. Bryce Howell. I am the Department Head." And he was speaking to the Headmistress, of all people. The man did wonder why it took so long for her to get in touch with him or someone at the Ministry but no matter. "We were discussing the school situation at a recent meeting, funnily enough. Were going to try and contact you so thank you for contacting me." They thought that the Cold Ones were attacking but that was something he wasn't about to mention.

As for the Chorts, all he could say was thank Merlin and Circe and all the Wizarding hierarchy that he wasn't in the Creatures department.

He DID brighten up when she mentioned something about helping. "I'll talk to Harmony, the Creatures Head," Who was a little... eccentric was a good word, wasn't it? "and we'll gather up our best teams. Might need to borrow one other employee from another team too." Because if Max knew enough about Cold Ones, he probably knew lots about chorts too.

"Has the situation gotten worse since..." When had the article been released? "... March? April?"
Bryce Howell, right. Annie would be committing that to memory since 1) he could be the school's saving grace from this winter; and 2) she felt bad for the young man already trapped in a lifetime of what would surely be misery since he worked at the Ministry. Heh.

Plus he had brought a pastry over to the fire. She tried not to look at that and instead focused on his nice face as he talked. Funnily enough, someone was already working on the school's problem?! "Well I'm just glad no one forgot about us," she remarked with juuust a bit of bitterness.

"Great!" He would talk to the other head for her! And gather up teams, which was Ministry talk for doing something about it. Finally. THANK MERLIN. This would be good news to take back to her staff. "We have a few professors with some knowledge of the chorts, and the students did some research on what may be causing this winter... but the sooner you can get here to investigate," for us, because that forest was DANGEROUS, "the better."

Annie shook her head slowly at his last question. "We were hoping some of the owls would come back when the calendar said May on it... but no luck yet. I did see an icicle melt yesterday though!" So that was progress? And plus, her floo was working now. Ish. For a bit. She'd best not tempt her luck with this short message-delivery, though. "Please send your team by June 1. We are going to dig our way ou----"

Wellp, the Floo cut off. At least she had gotten her message through. :/

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind