Thread: Courtroom Two
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 09:26 PM   #22 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default :| :| :| :| <--- he doesn't find that funnnnnny, Lisa :D
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Oh. Okay. So there really WAS a link between his argument with Emily and the fact that he hadn't gotten promoted. Up until now Alysson had sooooort of suspected that that was just something William had made up. Not as a lie but rather as an excuse. To put the blame on someone other than himself.

Alysson nodded, just watching him closely for a moment. "I'm sorry you didn't get promoted." Really, what was she doing? This wasn't any of her business. And, as she'd just stated so convincingly (?), she had nothing to do with that. Even though Emily now knew that her and William were close.

That wouldn't change anything, though. Hopefully.

She leaned back again, crossing her legs. "Don't let her win." If it bothered him. "Talk to her." Just an idea.
Was she? Was she ACTUALLY sorry for him, or was she just giving him fake, not-very-convincing sympathy? William's eyes narrowed at Alysson slightly before he looked down at his legs and picked some invisible lint off one. "What's worse is that she hired some guy from the outside to be Dragon Commissioner," he added in a low mumble. Okay, so Tanc wasn't just 'some guy' but he WAS an outsider to the Ministry! What had Willy been working so hard at here for so long if he was just going to be overlooked for promotions?

He still wasn't over it. He shook his head and leaned back too. "That's a bad idea if I ever heard one." What, talk to her? So she could make up MORE stories about him to make him look bad?! "I don't really fancy getting in trouble with your department, just saying."

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind