Thread: Courtroom Two
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 01:11 PM   #19 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

He sat there, yes there, and looked up at her as she sat too. Alright, get it together, he told himself. He needed to stop acting like a child on the verge of tears a temper tantrum and admit to this stupid problem he had with Alysson's boss.

"So..." he leaned forward too, resting his arms on his legs slightly, "we didn't run away, we just...walked away to avoid conflict. I don't know why she went over my head to complain about me? I thought we had just not gotten along at lunch, that it didn't have anything to do with work. Apparently I must have said something to REALLY offend her, or else she took everything I said too personally."

Shrugshrughshrug. William sighed, on the cusp of admitting something. "I just... I like, JUST found out that she had done that, that she had talked bad about me behind my back. So I didn't want to say anything in there and make it worse." It was all really bad timing for him when he was trying to lay low for a while.

"Sorry if I... made us look bad." He made eye contact with her with a glum expression.
OBVIOUSLY she hadn't meant that literally. She was well aware that they hadn't run away. Thank you, William.

Alysson didn't comment on it though, just listened to what he had to say. Relevant things he had to say. None of which really were any news to her. He'd said all that when they'd come in here. Just phrased it differently. But the message was the same. Emily and him had had a disagreement and then she'd (allegedly) gone to his boss and complained about him.

"Who told you?" That it had been Emily who'd complained about him. And somehow the whole thing STILL didn't really make sense. Or seemed plausible. Alysson felt like she was still missing something there.

And made them look bad? She met his gaze and shook her head softly. "If she doesn't like you she was probably happy that you left." As for herself... "And this doesn't really have anything to do with me." Hopefully Emily would share her opinion on this.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}