Thread: The Dessert Bar
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 02:51 AM   #19 (permalink)
Loranys Lilyfield
St. Mungo's Healer
Dugbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

Faster! CHECKOUT PEOPLE, MOVE FASTER! Couldn't they tell from Willy's bulging eyes that he was TRYING to make a clean GETAWAY?!?!!!!!!!!!! This woman was CRAZY! And now she was chasing him!

HE WAS LITERALLY BEING CHASED BY A CRAZY LADY!!!!!

No! William shook his head forcefully as the lady started after him. NO! He would most certainly NOT spit out this DEEELICIOUS brownie! He started to swallow said brownie but despite his haste to make the tastyness happen, Willy's dry esphagous kicked into protest mode.

And thus he began choking, for reals, at the lady. He made a coughing sound but found the brownie lodged, and clutched at his throat in a mixture of surprise and horror, his already wide eyes just growing wider with anxiety. Nooooooooo this was no way to go down--- caught between a crazy lady and a delicious brownie, he would choose the brownie any day but HE WAS TOO YOUNG TO DIE LIKE THIS.
WHY in Merlin's woolly socks was the man NOT following instructions. Clearly overtaken by the awe of her appearance. She managed to flash him another toothy grin as she clomped after him and the poison he carried in his hands. POISON! IT WAS GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF HI---

"OOOOOOOOH MY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEERLIN!" she wailed as she wiggled her way around his back and wrapped her twig arms around his muscular Hottie McHotter self to perform the Heimlich maneuver.

Oh, this felt so nice...

She paused for just a moment to rub her cheek against his strong muscular back. Perhaps even purred just a smidge.

"Not to worry, I'm certified," she assured him. "And doooooooon't you worry. If you pass out I can give you mouth-to-mouth to HAHAHAHAHA resuscitate you."

See? Destiny had brought them together at this moment. She just KNEW these Health Evaluations were going to be a fabulous thing for her career.