View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 01:56 AM   #18 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

SPOILER!!: New Head!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
There were quite a few things he was picking up from Jasmine. And cheerleading? He was going to ignore the activity but be internally proud of the leadership role. "You had your nanny, it's a start. And if they didn't care then, they have no right to judge what you do now." Harsh? Probably. But it was true. They should have cared from the beginning and not start caring later on. He also didn't understand the whole nonsense about being a doctor or something similar. That's exactly what it was: nonsense. "You're working for the Ministry. Surely that has to be good enough." Maybe it was a part of him that didn't want anyone in his department to think that they shouldn't be here. Or that they didn't want to. "How does your nanny feel about you working in the Ministry?"

Baking = riches? That equation seemed all sorts of weird to him. "Nah, I certainly earn enough but you didn't hear that from me, okay?" he joked, picking up another pastry from the dish. "Looks like you're the rich one, then. And certainly! Your own hard work pays off." See? That was more of the type of thing a Department Head was meant to say. At the mention of her time here, Bryce let out a low whistle. "Merlin, am I really the newbie here?" He was. He really really was.

Jasmine smiled at the new head of the department. He had a point. He could really relate to her. It was nice to have someone to talk to especially an upper level type of person. They had no right to judge her about what she does now. I mean she was living on her own right? She didn't have to beg on her hands and knees for money. She was an independent women. But the next thing for her is to find a new man. That would happen eventually. But onto the task at hand. Talking to her new boss who she seemed to really like. How does her nanny feel about her working in the ministry.

Jazz smiled and replied, "She is really proud of me. I went out of my comfort zone and got a job. It pays well and I am able to afford an apartment which is saying something right?" It means it tells her nanny she is capable. Aahh he was a jokester. She chuckled at his little joke. It was cute he was trying to not to make the meeting too serious. It is true her hard work always pays off. It does in the end. "I can also rub it in my parents face that I can make my own living. I can call them after their trip to Spain.." she rolled her eyes. Her mom loved going to Europe and spending the funds while her father worked his butt off. "Hate to break it you but you are the newbie.." Jazz winked. "I mean I sort of am too come to think of it. We are in the same boat..!" she smiled.

Then she saw the letter come in and she gave it a quizzical look. Hmm what would that be? "Are you okay Bryce?" she asked her new head. He seemed worried about it.