View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 01:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
JennMarie

MO
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cairo Gunter
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehSarah View Post
"You are awesome." Brad needed to tell her that. It was just nice to see that she was on the same page as him and Anthony. He shook his head. "There's no one up there. Yet. I've already been moving some things back where they belonged." If they were moved again when he got back up there those healers were dead two times over.

He raised an eyebrow. "Isn't that the first thing you do every morning?" Very out of character there Athena.
Yes, yes, tell her something she didn't know, Bradley. "I'm aware, yes i know, thank you." she said tossing some hair behind her shoulder all sassy like. "and you decided to take a break and come colour me a picture, yeah?" that was clearly his motivation for coming here and not moving his stuff back all at once. His Dino!picture was pretty nice though, she might just have to pin it up on her picture wall

As for visiting Anthony she nodded. "yeah, or at least a few days a week. make sure there's nothing he needs me to do for him or anything. i work next to him as well as run the daycare you know that, right?" didn't he?