Thread: Courtroom Two
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 01:15 AM   #18 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Okay, he seemed...calmer. That was good.

Alysson was still eyeing him closely, however, as she led William over to the chairs. "Sit there." Yes, right there. She tugged on his hands to encourage him to take a seat. Reaching for the second chair then, she pulled it over so it was facing his. Good? Better? Maybe now he could explain what was happening again.

"So..." After sitting down Alysson leaned forward slightly. "Why did we just run away from Emily?" Yes, she'd already asked that question but somehow she was no hoping for an answer that made more sense than his earlier rant. "Why did she go to your boss and complain about you?"
He sat there, yes there, and looked up at her as she sat too. Alright, get it together, he told himself. He needed to stop acting like a child on the verge of tears a temper tantrum and admit to this stupid problem he had with Alysson's boss.

"So..." he leaned forward too, resting his arms on his legs slightly, "we didn't run away, we just...walked away to avoid conflict. I don't know why she went over my head to complain about me? I thought we had just not gotten along at lunch, that it didn't have anything to do with work. Apparently I must have said something to REALLY offend her, or else she took everything I said too personally."

Shrugshrughshrug. William sighed, on the cusp of admitting something. "I just... I like, JUST found out that she had done that, that she had talked bad about me behind my back. So I didn't want to say anything in there and make it worse." It was all really bad timing for him when he was trying to lay low for a while.

"Sorry if I... made us look bad." He made eye contact with her with a glum expression.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind