View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 12:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
GrapehSarah

DMC
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Burke
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Léopold Bouchard
Magical Creatures
x6 x3
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennMarie View Post
"They have other motives they have to." Athena said as her eyes went up to the child who was sitting on the floor playing dolls with herself. "we have to figure out what they're up to." and by 'we' she meant her. She could do that alone she had plenty of experience with getting information from people and sneaking around. "is anyone sitting at your desk? i would just take it back and move all their crap." they had no right to come in and take over HIS work area. they could of asked for a room they're were a few empty ones on the floor.

"i knew i should of stopped to see Anthony this morning." She just had a weird feeling and she usually always went with her gut but she knew she was having a little person today and she was behind as it was.
"You are awesome." Brad needed to tell her that. It was just nice to see that she was on the same page as him and Anthony. He shook his head. "There's no one up there. Yet. I've already been moving some things back where they belonged." If they were moved again when he got back up there those healers were dead two times over.

He raised an eyebrow. "Isn't that the first thing you do every morning?" Very out of character there Athena.