View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 10:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
JennMarie

MO
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cairo Gunter
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehGrape View Post
Good. Athena seemed just as shocked as he was by the whole thing. "Forced health evals of everyone who works here." Bradley didn't even want to think about the kids that they might involve. The daycare was still up and running while they were in the asylum after all.

Bradley kind of just stared at her. "Dude. They replaced the whole desk pretty much." They used to have a nice wooden table now it was disgusting cheap thing they brought in themselves. Not to mention the sofa they'd moved up there.

"He's just as angry about the whole thing as I am. He had no say in the matter whatsoever. He wasn't even the one who approved it." Bradley nodded. "Exactly. It's my job and Jamie's job and Caroline's job and even Anthony's job. They just like sticking their nose into everyone's business."
"They have other motives they have to." Athena said as her eyes went up to the child who was sitting on the floor playing dolls with herself. "we have to figure out what they're up to." and by 'we' she meant her. She could do that alone she had plenty of experience with getting information from people and sneaking around. "is anyone sitting at your desk? i would just take it back and move all their crap." they had no right to come in and take over HIS work area. they could of asked for a room they're were a few empty ones on the floor.

"i knew i should of stopped to see Anthony this morning." She just had a weird feeling and she usually always went with her gut but she knew she was having a little person today and she was behind as it was.