View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 09:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
GrapehSarah

DMC
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Burke
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Léopold Bouchard
Magical Creatures
x6 x3
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennMarie View Post
Whoa whoa whoa whoa, Hold the phone! "Mungo's is doing what!?" Narrowing her eyes she looked at him and dropped her hands onto the table. "Nothing looked different when i came in the morning." Then again she wasn't really paying attention. "What's Anthony say about this? who said they could... Health evals.. isn't that your job?"

You could say she was utterly confused as she stared at her friend pressing for answers that he was sure he didn't have. maybe she should go talk to Anthony being his right hand man and all. She also suddenly regretted not going to see him this morning. she would of known all of this.
Good. Athena seemed just as shocked as he was by the whole thing. "Forced health evals of everyone who works here." Bradley didn't even want to think about the kids that they might involve. The daycare was still up and running while they were in the asylum after all.

Bradley kind of just stared at her. "Dude. They replaced the whole desk pretty much." They used to have a nice wooden table now it was disgusting cheap thing they brought in themselves. Not to mention the sofa they'd moved up there.

"He's just as angry about the whole thing as I am. He had no say in the matter whatsoever. He wasn't even the one who approved it." Bradley nodded. "Exactly. It's my job and Jamie's job and Caroline's job and even Anthony's job. They just like sticking their nose into everyone's business."