View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 03:24 AM   #25 (permalink)
Grrr..Meow

Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Christopher "CL" Lee
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jose Mora
Magical Creatures
x9
|G&T=<3|Snuggles her ALI!| <3's Saz |Master Lurker|

eeepp I has some more!

Squishy aka Lux Carrington, the way Whit play's her character is just so sweet and you just automatically just fall in love with her. The character is caring and wants to do everything to help her friends and family. Whit has great imagination which transfers onto her characters no matter who she's playing which makes for a great RP. She works hard to make the RP interesting.

DinosaursOnASpaceship aka Emmy-lou Duchannes, This character doesn't hold anything back and she will let you know how she's feeling of if you've hurt her feelings. Bre has so much detail in each post you kind of forget that your reading just a normal Post but thinking your reading a detailed story The way Bre is so loyal to all of her RP's and she takes the time to not forget anyone.

Saraie aka Cinna Bayless, this character is just way to cute! and not to mention has great style. Sarah plays this character flawlessly, the right amount of shyness due to the fact that this character was home schooled for the first two years of schooling and the right amount of bravery due to her being a lion, Sarah has won the hearts with her character of many around the school and its just always great to be around her.

Expecto-Penguin aka Kace Lecium, now this character is the perfect best mate, he will bend over backwards for his friends and protect anything or anyone that needs protecting. Steph makes things so fun for Kace and his friends and make sure the harmony among their friends is in balance. The way that Steph makes sure that she keeps her RP's interesting and fun for the reader, just makes you want to keep on reading.

The1HBIC aka Healer Tillstorm, I love how this character is played, she is hard and stern and follows the rules, but she totally cares about her patients and will make sure everyone under her care is well taken care of. Who doesn't love a bad girl lol, but Mary has so much detail in her posts where it can make you feel what the Healer is feeling. I've had nothing but fun RP'ing with her and I encourage many more to stop by and say hello.

okay I think that is all for today