View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 02:48 AM   #23 (permalink)
JennMarie

MO
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cairo Gunter
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

This thread makes my heart soooooooo happy. I actually might of just read through this whole thread and sobbed cos i looove all the looove and with that i shall point out TWO lovely ladies and their characters.

First, My heart goes out to Govoni and her character Dylan Montmorency who is so so well executed it kills me. I love his quirks and his flaws and i love how he's so difficult and stubborn. If you really get to know him you get to know someone who Kerri has put so much thought and effort into. He's so flawed and imperfect that he's actually perfect in so many ways. He's so sweet and lovable despite his hard shell. If you got to see him played in school you should know just what i mean by his hard shell, if not you should go back and stalk him. I'll even give you links!

Another Character that i fall in love with every time i see him written is Syd's very own Jacob Keller. Not only is he my dream guy but he is possibly the sweetest and most down to earth guy I've ever seen written. i love how he has this natural smooth swag like presence that Syd just delivers like no other and let's be honest we all want a Jacob Keller in our life or at least I know I do. He's flawed and he has so many issues that Syd doesnt make obvious yet you see things show through Jake sometimes that give you a little peak into how his mind works and keeps you always wanting Syd to write more. He can also be stalked for four term which I've linked below!

These two ladies are such superb writers and i love all their characters but these two truly have a huge place in my heart and they deserve medals for having these men in their head space for sure.
JennMarie is offline   Reply With Quote