View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 06:57 PM   #19 (permalink)
lemon
Dark Force Defense League
Hufflepuff

DMLE
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Annaliese Toussaint
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitriy Toussaint
Law Enforcement

x12 x12
Dani's Citrus Duck Spawn | Mama Giraffe | Lemon PATch | Pushed the Red Button

The fact that no one has called out Cassirin's characters here yet is the most surprising thing to me, because what's not to love? The greatest thing about Ern's brain children is that she has 53,258 of them and STILL manages to give each one a unique personality. Talent, that is.

That being said, since I can't gush about ALL her characters, I'll focus my efforts on the wonderfulness that is Marcus Branxton. He's so complex and funny and realistic, and I absolutely ADORE how he has the strangest slew of friends (though that's partially brought on by Ern's willingness to play with anyone and everyone). And I have to credit the fiesty Vivi Branxton and renowned Tatertot, because THEIR fan clubs are still growing as well.

Not to mention oldie Copernicus Kettleburn. Just... all her charries. She should get a badge or something.

__________________________________..____this is why we can't have nice things, darling.
lemon is offline   Reply With Quote