View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 05:37 PM   #17 (permalink)
JustAlice

Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dalia Turay
Fourth Year
Zing

H'OKAY, SO. This might be a long one.

Yes, he's not at Hogwarts anymore, but I STILL ADORE Deezers KENNEDY ESCALANTE.I just feel like I've watched him grow up and his character development has been super realistic and I always just want to scoop him up and snuggle him so tight because that kid there is so awesome and I LOVE HIM. He's so cool and all his little quirks are just... UGH I LOVE HIM. Remember poor little nervous fourteen year old Escalante who had no confidence? HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT HE TURNED IN TO? <3 <3 <3

NEXT UP: KAaaaaaAAAaAAaAaaaaaAAAAAAAatieeeee (noodles) I just... ugh. You know those RPers who just get it so right pretty much every time? She's one of them. I mean... if you've ever RPed with her you'll know how funny it can be to look into her character's heads. I just love ALL of them. Amber? Cute as heck and just hilarious. Oliver? Charismatic and cracks me up every time. Józsua? Well, we all know how my head feels about THAT boy. He's awesome. UGH I JUST CAN'T LIST ALL THE AWESOME IT'S NOT POSSIBLE.

AAAAAAAAND THE NEXT ITEM ON THE LIST... So there's this kid, right? His name's West Odessa or something and he's pretty cool. Maybe you've heard of him. Rped by that... uh... I think she's called Tegz? LOOK I JUST LOVE WEST, OKAY? He's SUCH a loyal and wonderful friend, and his flaws just make him such a complex and incredible character. AND TEGAN YOU ARE A QUEEEEEEEN.

The next person I want to talk about belongs to an RPer who hasn't really been around much but I just adore her, and that is Nixy! Iris Beaumont was such an influence on my own characters and I feel like she was just such a fantastic charrie! She was immature and silly as well as being responsible on occasion and I just LOVE that kind of RPing.

Finally, but only because I feel like I should stop at five so THERE ARE SO MANY MORE! But Felixir's TOBIAS TEMPUS <3 is just the SWEETEST and I love him and his energy and his complexity and ugh he's just... <3 I just wanna eat him up! Felix you are such a good RPer and Toby is so cool and ugh <33333

YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST SO FANTASTIC.
JustAlice is offline   Reply With Quote