View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 02:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

I am going to choose Elodie, played by Shan. She is such a well written character. She has flaws but she isn't full of flaws, and she is so complex that Shan sometimes doesn't even know where her head is at xD She amuses me both on Twitter and on SS and I enjoy reading Shan's posts. I like seeing characters like that in action, the not as nice ones, but it's also nice to see the not as nicey characters BE nice and develop and whatnot. While I've been away from SS for a bit, I started stalking the school for a few months now and I just have to say I enjoy Elodie xD

And I suppose I can mention two, hmph, so I'll also mention someone else's posts I've seen that I've liked, and it would be Agatha, from Juuu! She so SO different from Ju's last character, Sophie, that I just..ugh, I love when RPers do that. Agatha is still kind of little, and it comes through in the writing, but she doesn't act OVERLY immature, which I also like.

Great writing, peoples! Keep it up! <3 and everyone has such good charries lately!

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin
kayquilz is offline   Reply With Quote