View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 11:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Eye Touz View Post

Fine.

She'd just steal it back later. Aspen considered warning him to NOT read it, since she'd cursed it for everything she was worth - but it'd be more interesting to see if he knew better or not.

He was still touching her.

"I'm not in doubt. Ever."

Aspen flipped her sunglasses back down and crossed her arms. This almost felt like a hug, and to that? A hug from Chosen? She'd answer C.

Fine, he wanted to know what she was doing? "I'm bored. I can't sit at the desk all day. I'm studying my fellow aurors. Knowing your bowel movement patterns MAY be useful if we're on duty."
What COULD he do with the notepad? The possibilities were endless. But the thing that seemed like the most fun was to play keep away with Aspen for as long as possible.

Never in doubt? Never were? "Well that sounds like an Auror thing to say." So kudos to her for that.

Legend pulled his arm away from her shoulder and nodded slowly. HE would understand being bored. That was true. "I'm pretty sure your bowel movement patterns change when like, your adrenaline is going or something." Sooo maybe that wouldn't be useful at all? "You should observe something more interesting instead."

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}