View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 02:10 AM   #12 (permalink)
Mad Eye Touz
Dark Force Defense League

Diricawl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zahra Kettleburn
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
CJ Cooper
Inside Kitty | HIT ENTER | UNO Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
Legend was staring right back at her. But only because she was staring first and he couldn't just look away, that would make Aspen think she had won or was better than him. She was just insane enough to think that.

"No thank you. I have more important things to do with my time than to stalk when you use the bathroom." But clearly she did not. Legend continued to stare and then suddenly wrapped his arm around Aspen's shoulders. "Look. We both know that it's not classified. We also both know that you say 'that's classified' so that you can get away with not having an excuse, which doesn't really work with me because if it were actually classified I'd probably be one of the people to know about said classified information." He should have taken something actually important to her. Maybe THEN she would listen, cause you know, he was Legend Chosen. Awesome and everything. "So, would you like to change your answer?"

Oh really. So important, huh? Aspen continued to stare, but her brain was working out what CHOSEN would think was "more important". She didn't get very far in THOSE thought though because he had the gumption to put his arm around her?!

??!!

Then he gave her a speech about himself? So Aspen slipped her hand into his pocket and made to retrieve her notepad, and anything else he had in there.

"D. All of the above," was Aspen's new answer.