View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 01:54 AM   #10 (permalink)
Mad Eye Touz
Dark Force Defense League

Diricawl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zahra Kettleburn
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
CJ Cooper
Inside Kitty | HIT ENTER | UNO Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
Oh. The sandwich was done.

Legend stared longly still not sure if the sandwich was even HIS but still. It had been there. And now it was gone. In her stomach.

And then she was up. Legend stared at the notebook and stuffed it into his SANDWICH-LESS pocket. Wise huh?"You're a towsie." Got that? "And of course I washed my hands! Are you asking cause you never do??" Ew. Gross Aspen. Wash your hands, gosh.

Legend patted his pocket, as if it gave him all the joy in the world to have her notepad."You want your notepad back. And I want a sandwich. Guess we're both out of luck then. Now why are you here." He pointed to the chair and everything because, that was NOT working.

What.

Aspen... stared, as only an Odessa can do. A full grown, seasoned and celebrated Auror had just used "You're a twosie" as a comeback. She put her wand away. It'd just be unfair to use her wand on someone with the mental capacity of a twelve year old. Her hands went to her hips instead.

"If you're interested in whether or not I wash my hands or the status of my twosies, you could pull up a chair beside me and do the research yourself."

Luck he called it? Luck. She made a mental note to find out exactly where he lived and slept.

"That's classified."