View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 01:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
Mad Eye Touz
Dark Force Defense League

Diricawl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zahra Kettleburn
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
CJ Cooper
Inside Kitty | HIT ENTER | UNO Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
Interesting.....what?

Why did HE care that she cared?

Legend scowled. Did Emily even know what this girl was doing? She needed to keep track of her. She totally did. "I know exactly what your job is YATI Odessa." Legend's hand twitched slightly as he muttered a spell under his breath, wandlessly summoning the official ministry notepad in Aspen's hand into his own. "And it has nothing to do with my body or the waste that it excretes and it was NOT a twosie it was a onsie but ALSO a threesie which is code for 'NONE of Aspen Odessa's business!"

Aspen lowered her sunglasses.

She stuffed the rest of the sandwich in her mouth, chewed with PURPOSE, as if each work of the jaw she was working out what she was going to DO to CHOSEN for even thinking about taking her notepad. He was SO Gryffindor. Not the WORST Gryffindor Aspen was forced to work with, but still... inherently Gryffindor.

After she swallowed, Aspen got up, wand still in hand. "It'd be wise of you to give that back to me." She approached Chosen in a few short strides. "You're protesting too much. It's okay if it was a twosie." Pause. "Did you wash your hands?" Her eyes flickered to her notebook, then to Legend. Would he be WISE?