View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 01:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Eye Touz View Post
"Interesting," Aspen wrote furiously in her notepad. She had to put the sandwich half in her mouth to hold the notepad steady. Aspen ate another bite and then lowered her sunglasses to look at Chosen again.

"First, why do you care if I care?" Aspen put the sandwich on her knee, ready to write again, "and second, you don't seem sure that's not EXACTLY what my job is." She paused for a second. "I'm writing that down as a twosie."
Interesting.....what?

Why did HE care that she cared?

Legend scowled. Did Emily even know what this girl was doing? She needed to keep track of her. She totally did. "I know exactly what your job is YATI Odessa." Legend's hand twitched slightly as he muttered a spell under his breath, wandlessly summoning the official ministry notepad in Aspen's hand into his own. "And it has nothing to do with my body or the waste that it excretes and it was NOT a twosie it was a onsie but ALSO a threesie which is code for 'NONE of Aspen Odessa's business!"

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}