Thread: Courtroom Two
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 10:18 AM   #13 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

Stop.... stop? Stop talking? Stop moving? Was he moving? He was moving?! William stood dead still and blinked at Alysson. When had she gotten in his way? He crossed his arms and remained quiet for a moment, just looking at her.

....he had been quite ranty there for a few minutes, hadn't he? Willy let out all his frustration in a long sigh and looked down at the ground, arms still crossed as he reflected on his recent behavior.

"Sorry."
Somehow Alysson felt like his mother for a second there.

Which was weird. Because she wasn't. Far from. Actually, she should just stop thinking about that. She considered him in silence for a moment, lowering her hands again to her sides. At least he'd stopped pacing. It had made her nervous. And wasn't helping her brain trying to make sense of the whole thing.

Now...

"Do you want to talk about it?" Like properly. Without pacing. And in a normal fashion. One that made sense to the one listening. I.e. her. She reached out to tug on the wrists of his crossed arms slightly, trying to meet his gaze. Hello?

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}