View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 06:02 AM   #109 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default I'm slow...I'm sorry T_______T
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

SPOILER!!: people. Lots of people...and other people mentioned in other places
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanficfanatict View Post
And she was here! Fiiiiiiiinally. Concession stand had happened and it had been glorious, but all professional snackers had to know when was time the time to be professional other things. In her case a Quidditch player. Though, she would have very happily spent all day near the food.

Maybe she would suggest they give the talent their own food trays for the next signing. They WERE doing another one of these, yes? Because that cupcake had blown her mind. The fear of living without never eating another would plague her dreams for weeks.

Perhaps she should just slip out and eat more for memories sake...

No. Vivi said work needed to happen. Merlin, she hated the logic in that. Dumb professional arrestor person logic.

Walking into the tent where the Harpies would be she scanned the room...for food. AND SAW A BASKET! Better yet, the basket was being held by a Kurumi, which practically guaranteed food. Brilliant. She was estatic.

The redhead beelined for more food. Until she saw something tall, blonde and infuriatingly handsome. Not that she hadn't already seen him all done up today. They'd come together....for travel convenience reasons.

Blush!glare.

She brushed by him and gave quick hellos to Ariana and Ella, "Hey Ariana, Ella." She grabbed Xaria's foot and squeezed it lightly, "And you Xaria." No hellos for Dylan. She was sick of saying his name today.

Then OFF she went to Kurumi. Who was wearing...WHAT WAS SHE WEARING?! Was that HER face?! Oh no. "Give me food, ASAP, Rumi. I miss be hungry because I'm hallucinating you have a SHIRT with my FACE on it!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledhampir View Post

"Hello," Isobel greeted when the woman showed up at their table. She didn't know who she was, but guessed that she was from the Ministry, from Magical Games and Sports to be exact. They were the ones running this whole thing, yes? "Thank you," she said, mainly in response to the offer of help but also because she'd help put this together and that deserved recognition and thanks.

She was talking to her, right? This woman wanted her autograph? Alright then. Isobel eyed the team picture, she had one just like it somewhere around her home. "What's your son's name?" She asked the woman? He would probably like if the autograph(s) were personalized, yes?

"Yes," she nodded as the other girl appeared to know her name. Isobel still had not placed how she knew her yet. That is, not until she introduced herself. "Oh Kurumi, hey. It's nice to meet you too, I remember you from Hogwarts." They'd never really talked, but Isobel knew who she was. She'd been Kurumi Hollingberry back then, so she must have gotten married. "How have you been?" She didn't know her well enough to really ask about her life, but she could make friendly conversation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
"Don't be ridiculous, Logan. I was teasing..." Sorta. Maybe...a little bit....Mhm.

Not bothering with whoever else might've been around for signing things, Dylan took Xaria from her arms and immediately snuggled her tiny face. "My little love!" Squish! Goddaughters were fun. He'd been wise to accept the responsibility...Besides, Xaria was always exceptionally behaved for him. Gunter probably hated it.

Dylan, the baby whisperer. It was known.

Cooing some nonsense words into her ear, he beamed at Ella...and then Selina, who had suddenly appeared from wherever she'd gotten lost to. Food. She always followed the food. Dylan should've known.

"Here, Ella." Yes, he usually hogged the godchild...and mostly, he wasn't even the least bit sorry but...he was in a good mood. For reasons...and Sel was about to get it. So, he needed free hands for that. Immediately to Cookie without a backwards glance. PSSH, rude.

Oh, wait....There was a kid. He settled on scowling at the redhead for the time being.

Also, this JAMES jersey was adorable.

"Hello."...No, he probably wasn't speaking directly to him...but Dylan still felt compelled to respond. "That jersey is nice, man."
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Kurumi was getting hugs later, okay? She seemed a bit busy at the moment and Ella was vying for Xaria attention but later? Later meant dragon talk and food, hopefully. She knew the older girl was good for both.

Then several things happened. A) Dylan was adorable with a baby, JUST saying. Ella noticed and just yeah, so cute. Could she SQUISH Dylan because sometimes she wanted to (Hufflepuff Problems) but she didn't know if he was the type to allow such things. Did puppy!dog eye work on him or? They certainly worked on Alec. B) Selina said hello to her and Ella silently fangirled because even though she KNEW Selina and WENT to school with her, the older girl was still something of a legend to her. She played for the HARPIES! Just Ella's favorite team since, well, EVER. "Hi Selina!" BEAM! C) Said red head got Dylan to hand over Xaria which was GREAT and also amusing because well, well. BROWS. The nineteen year old gave Ari a questioning look and then shrugged because XARIA time!

"Hello beautiful!" The blonde bounced the baby gently in her arms and grinned because AJHLDJHLS so cute. "She's getting so big, Ari. This shouldn't be allowed."

Know who ELSE was cute? The little Arrows fan? He got smiles TOO! Also, where was MAX? Ella wanted to squish HIM most of all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post

Another glance around the tent told Sierra things were really picking up in here. She felt sort of self-conscious all of the sudden, like she wasn't meant to be signing autographs, but rather going around the tent collecting them. Was this even real?

She turned back to Kurumi once she heard the girl's voice again. "Oh, well...thanks. I hadn't realized you were there," she said. Must have been there to see Selina. This conversation didn't seem real either. She and Kurumi? Just chatting like old friends?

Sierra sighed.

"Look, uhh...I've grown up a bit since Hogwarts. I, uh, apologize about anything and, uh, everything I may have done or said then that wasn't so pleasant," she said. There. That hadn't been so hard. There were just a few uh's around there.

Oh, heyy! Somebody wanted an autograph!

That still felt kind of weird to Sierra, who saw herself as just an ordinary person still playing a sport she loved. Especially with Kurumi standing nearby--that made it seem just like another day at Hogwarts with the Slytherin Quidditch team. Ahh, good times. Speaking of the Snakes, she suddenly spotted Dylan across the tent and gave him a quick wave before turning back to the woman before her.

"Oh, sure. What's your son's name?" she asked. And what did the woman want autographed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
SPOILER!!: Cute boys are cute

Vivi was trying SO hard to give Max and Selina space before she showed up and fangirled all over them, but it was too much for her nerves. And since she was properly patrolling, it was fine to saunter into the tent and give the bestie a finger wave and a million blown kisses, and to make broad gestures at Kurumi and her wild t-shirt and her basket because sharing was caring.

And then to make her way over to the Arrows. Dylan got a big wink and another blown kiss, but then all of Vivi's attention was for Max. And the mini Max. No, honestly, the young boy wearing a James jersey and eagerly swapping secrets with Max just did something to the stalwart Auror's insides. She felt like she was turning into jelly, and she didn't like feeling like that. Jelly feels were a bit too normal!girl for Vivi tastes.

"I thought I was your biggest fan, but it looks like I've been replaced." Vivi crossed her arms across her chest, across her OWN James jersey, and gave the kid a once over. The stern look only lasted a second before she offered her hand to him with a grin. "It was good while it lasted. Well played, mate. I like your jersey."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
SPOILER!!: Ariana, Xaria, and Ella!

Yes, Dylan was so generous...sharing the godchild like this.

Before switching his attention from the three ladies, he was reminded of something. "Let me know when I can watch her again."....because he'd thoroughly enjoyed it the last time....EVEN IF he'd had the other two little terrors at the same time. Christopher loved him some Xaria. It was kinda adorable.

After giving Miss Ellaphant a big (careful) hug...because of her holding Xaria, he tickled the baby's tiny foot and stepped around the table. Max had popped up.

SPOILER!!: Max, Zeke, and Vivi!

After Max's nudge, Dylan grinned because bromance reasons...and then ruffled the kids hair. "I play well because my team keeps the bludgers away. It's hard dodging those bad boys." Yea...it really was. Obviously, he was a professional with his agility...but yea. Bloody difficult all the same...

"I'm a James fan, too. It's all good. Have fun." Nope, he wasn't at all offended that the little man wasn't wearing his name. And....hello, Vivi.

After innocently giving her some appreciative looks...because she was a bombshell and ahem....he left them to it.

Hmph. HMPH

Stepping over to Cookie and Selina...because he hadn't talked to Kurumi in a very long time and it could've been awkward, Dylan dropped a kiss to Sel's forehead. Publicly. Meaning Prophet article or not, no one needed to get ideas. He would retaliate.

"Kurumi, it's nice to see you again." Perfectly polite and friendly, he was. Selina loved her and Dylan was done holding a grudge. "Congratulations on the marriage." He hadn't done so and felt compelled. "...If you ladies will excuse me..."

Winking to Sel...because yes, they had come together and spent most of the day prior...hanging out, he was off to talk to a former housemate.

Just a wave? No, ma'am.

Strutting over to the Harpies table, because it was just how he walked, Dylan waited his turn to talk to THE Sierra Greingoth. She looked father fierce today, too...

"I hope you didn't think I wasn't coming over here to see you..." Smirk. Man, it was good to see her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanficfanatict View Post

Selina was in the midst of bothering Kurumi, the one who had her FACE ON HER SHIRT, when she heard a voice call out to her. An old school voice. Literally. It was from her old school- Hogwarts. CAROLINE. She actually knew that voice, albeit it was a few years older and warmer since the last time they had spoken.

And she had a child. Like a real little person. Like WHAT?! Was everyone getting married and having ickles except for Selina? It was a conspiracy, she knew it.

But the kid OBVIOUSLY was adorable and Selina liked adorable things. That was the only reason Bay, her dog, had lasted as long as he had. He was worthless. Actually worthless. BUT SO CUTE.

She smiled at the little at the younger girl and got down on her knees to talk to her, "Hey Kat. It's really nice to meet you." And see her mother again, but right now it was child focus time.

LOOKS. Logan got looks.

She had, after all, married an alien.

Their kid was so cute, though. Merlin.

Had he just-?

Yes, he had. Idiot. What was he doing kissing her head in public? What was he doing kissing her head in general? There were reporters here. Lots of them. She saw the flashes.

But then he was being nice to Kurumi and winking at her and making her stomach flip around like it was hitting some serious turbulence. And she hated his stupid face.

Jerk.

His stupid, beautiful face.

Seriously, what WAS that thing?

hioUgihfigeouhwehirtre

STRANGER DANGER.

Someone was in her bubble and behind her and she turned around to smack them into NEXT-

Oh. It was Zak. The redhead put her hand over her chest and let out a breath. She promptly smacked his shoulder, "I am a DANGEROUS person to sneak up on. Are you stupid or something?" It was legitimate concern. What if she had Mortimer in her hand? What if she had a broken wine glass (not as unlikely as it sounded, really)? Stupid, stupid Zak.

Then her whole face broke out into a smile that etched from ear to ear. She threw her arms around him in a hug and pulled back to look at his massiveness form of a person thing. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

Unprepared. She had been unprepared.

Violet eyes on Sierra, she couldn't help but blink a few times at the sudden...apology? Merlin, that had been so long ago that she had really thought about their rivalry at Hogwarts. Although she sort of missed the friendly competition. She relied on others to push herself to perfection, she had found, so she didn't always feel like being in competition with herself was enough.

And really, the only thing that stuck out in her mind that was especially unpleasant had a little something to do with Polyjuice Potion. It was sort of funny thinking about it now though, how her initial reaction had been that Sierra had stolen a kiss from Treyen that should have been Kurumi's and not Sierra's, but it all water under the bridge now.

"We all do ridiculous and stupid things when we are teenagers, Sierra," she laughed softly. "Besides, we sort of made up already...during the Christmas Tree decorating." And Kurumi had made her a special box and they had discussed....losing mothers. Thankfully for Sierra, that reality had not come to pass...which again made the Gryffindor feel a small tinge of jealousy. Must have been nice....being able to see your mother recover.

And she did see Ella again out of the corner of her eye. Small smile especially for you, Ella!

But then she was blushing, because she really only vaguely remembered Isobel from her time at Hogwarts. She had been...a first year? Second? Young enough that she really hadn't ventured too far from older students within her own house, save for a few exceptions, but certainly hadn't really gotten to know Hufflepuffs, save for Treyen, for a while. "I've been good," she smiled. She really didn't want the complete story of what happened post Hogwarts, right? She subconsciously rubbed her round protruding belly. "I'm sorry we didn't know each other better at Hogwarts. I was...um....just a little timid in my first few years. Older students scared me."

THERE SHE WAS! Beaming as Selina FINALLY made her way over, Kurumi proudly presented her with the basket of goodies and beamed some more when the red head pointed out the t-shirt. "Isn't it GREAT? I had custom made since there really isn't any maternity Harpies merchandise available. You really should tell your manager to look into that. Really missing out on some business." She glanced over towards Vivi and gave some exaggerated finger wiggles. Wait...where was Vivi going...OH RIGHT MAX! Oh, she wanted to say hello to him as well, but he was currently being claimed by an adorable little boy.

Little boy...hmmm....that might be nice....

Shaking her head to wake herself from thoughts as Dylan congratulated her. "Oh, um...thank you," she stammered with a polite bow of the head. Still holding a grudge over here, however. Name calling was not something she took lightly to thanks pre-Hogwarts schooling days.

OH CAROLINE WAS HERE! But focusing on Selina. Of course. This was Selina's day! Hence why Kurumi was wearing her face.

Which reminded her... "Hey, Selina, can you sign this Harpies team photo for one of my colleagues at the reservation?" she asked as she pulled a photo out of her charmed bag...along with several others. Small stack really. "Actually...can you sign all of these. The dragonologists over in the hatchling sector are huge Harpies fans...you guys too, Sierra and Isobel. Please."

And thank you! She had cookies in the basket.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes