View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 01:50 PM   #105 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroyers View Post
Benji nodded, right keeping up with two tents was quite the feat but he never doubted himself for even a moment. "Good, anything else i can help with?" He asked her, because again he intended on moving up here and that didn't happen by showing up and doing the bare minimum, nope that happened by showing up and doing everything he could. So that's what he always intended to do.

He noticed Vic's eyes following his own. "Not so much interesting as strange, a bunch of people just fawning over some baby when there's a tent full of famous people." He rolled his eyes. "Honestly i don't see what all the hype is around babies, the poop sleep and eat..who cares? Conan does all of those things except he doesn't cry and will never talk back." He grinned because dogs were SO much better than babies in this sense.
Victoria turned her focus back towards her employee and she gave him a smile. "That's what we like to see, eager to help out. Benji, you have shown great potential since joining our team. I hope you know how much I appreciate the stepping up. I know Mariel will and does appreciate it as well." She was very happy with Mariel's decision to hire this one. He was going to do great things for them.

"Just keep an eye on the fans, make sure they do not get too crazy. Once in awhile ask players if they need anything. We do have owners and managers around as well, do not leave them out even if they are not the spot light for the event." Keeping all parts of the teams happy was a good idea. "Oh and Benji, have some fun." She grinned, [b] "Get some autographs and enjoy the concession stands. The players got free lunch tickets and so do Sports and Games for their hard work.

Glancing back at the baby, she was a mother so she understood, but it was fine for a younger man not to. He wasn't at that stage in his life. "Babies are a new beginning. Everything in their world is new. Which means people adore their innocence. They don't know of the bad and the hurt in the world. They just want love and happiness." She chuckled about the dog comment, "Bring a puppy in here and I bet you will get the same reaction. It's no different really. People love the young." Babies were babies whether animal or human.