View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 08:28 PM   #74 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post
The Quidditch event was the big news and Addison had decided to make a trip to see what was going on. A father and son day out since Fina was still very much caught up at Hogwarts. It was a shame really and the cursebreaker was trying not to dwell on the news, the rare news, they were getting from the school. He absently shook his head to push those thoughts away, bouncing Septimus lightly as he held him in his arms.

"Mum sure is missing out, eh?" he mused as the boy's eyes flittered about over all the various items the area had to offer. Addison picked up one of the welcome gift bags and carefully shrunk it so he could place it in the pocket of his bag. If there was one thing he had learned early on in fatherhood was the need to have as few things in his grasp as he could while carrying his son. Less weight for him and less chance of Septimus getting a hold of it when he was looking elsewhere.
The event at Exmoor Stadium was supposedly a big deal and even though Alex had played the sport in Hogwarts, she hadn't really followed much of the professional league since leaving school. But of course the fact that she'd been on a different continent for much of the time since leaving didn't really help in keeping tabs on the European league.

Nonetheless she wanted to show support for Mariel's department, because she did like the woman on the few times she ran into her. And she wanted to talk to her brother-in-law. About the situation at Hogwarts. About her sister.

"Addison!" Alex exclaimed, catching sight of him, early on after picking up one of the welcome gift bags and slipping it into her tote. She would fill out one of the raffle tickets later. First things first. "And there's my handsome nephew! My how big he's getting!" she cooed at Septimus, holding out her hands towards him. "You look just like your daddy, but there's definitely a Hadley look about you. Must be the eyes." It was always the eyes.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.