View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 02:01 PM   #103 (permalink)
Edward Penguin
Hufflepuff
Diricawl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gendry Elwes
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Edward Lennox
Department of Mysteries
NARGLES! |Tree Hugger | Wears a Penguin Suit & Tie | Snape on a Stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermygirl View Post
Nia probably should have been concerned about someone other than her Dad carrying around a picture of her mother in her wallet, but she was still preoccupied with the thought that she looked like Alina. Did that make her look old...or Alina particularly young? The latter right? Her mum did look good...so, yep, she'd go with that one.

"Oh, they're at the same place-" she started, with the plan of suggesting he should pop round sometime...but then the next bit? That was unnecessary information! A crush? On her mother? Ew! "Right," she finally responded to his point about the ministry. "I'm doing good, thanks," she said, still slightly unnerved by his confession. "Though the autographs are all part of the job..." handsome young men or not. She already had herself a handsome man, thanks.
Edward noticed some hesitance in the young ladies responses. He wondered if he'd done something bad. Then it clicked for him. He blushed a little as he stuffed his wallet back into his pocket and smiled awkwardly and tried to figure out a new way to continue this conversation (should it really continue) he wondered to himself.

Umm... he began. I'm glad that you're doing well. I suppose I should be on my way and leave you to your work today. It was really nice to meet you again and I hope you have a good day. He stood there awkwardly, not sure how to break contact. He sort of fiddled with his fingers as he looked to the photograph she'd signed.

Image by hermygirl...she's the best!