View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 09:22 AM   #68 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

SPOILER!!: Vivi and Aron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"It'll be even more complicated if my younger brother gets recruited. I'm not too fussed over it, to be honest, but it's possibly due to my antisocial tendencies." As in she didn't really care if someone's feelings got hurt in the short term, because Merlin knew she couldn't be a fan of every team in the league.

Vivi nodded along at Emily's assessment as she tucked her own gift bag away inside an expanded pocket. "I can't see why it wouldn't go smoothly, but I'll do another sweep of the entrances before I come back to this area." Unless Emily wanted her to look somewhere else?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Oh, look, speaking of investigation...sort of.

"Emily, Genevieve, good to see you both," he greeted casually. "Buying your wares as well I see." Had Genevieve ever spoken with his wife about professional quidditch while she had been at student at Hogwarts? Surely they had sat near each other during matches at least. Did SHE know what team his wife favored?

Add a brother to the mix and it most definitely sounded like something to be avoided like the plague. She didn't have patience for such things, rivalries, people... people were annoying. In that respect she and Genevieve were very much alike, only, the young Auror seemed to have more patience with it than her. "Mmm, I hear you," she concurred, the antisocial part ringing true. Branxton would manage though, it was hardly a life/death concern.

"If you could that would be appreciated, I'm going to do the rounds and check on the others..." see if they had anything to report, "if you need anything, holler."

Emily had been around ready to go, stuffing the goods into her inner jacket pocket. She wasn't all that keen on being seen with Arrows merch more than she already had been. Of course it seemed as though her departure would have to wait. "Aron, good to see you too," she greeted, small smile in place for her fellow Department Head. "For the boy, of course," she clarified, "and yourself?"