View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 08:44 AM   #102 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

SPOILER!!: Vivi and Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
SPOILER!!: Zeke and Max

"My heart is breaking a little bit," Vivi sighed before crouching down in front of the boy. Emily's boy, apparently, if what he was saying was true. He didn't look a bit like Vivi's boss, but the kid had said his mum was head of security. "Y'know, I hate to give up being Max's biggest fan, but I'm really glad that he has someone like you to look out for him."

Really, who would dare mess with Max James when he had a fierce little man standing there looking so firm about things? "I'm very cool," Vivi grinned at Max over Zeke's shoulder before returning her attention to the young man. "I work for your mom. I'm an Auror. That's sort of cool, right? And I did play at Hogwarts. I played Chaser for the Ravenclaw team. And I played Beater when I was at Beauxbatons." So she was actually a well rounded player, thanks.

She stood to lean across the table and get a kiss from the Quidditch star. And one from Dylan, too, because he was right there. She liked being consulted on Quidditch things, especially because she cared about the sport and paid attention, but Max was the only one who took her time playing at Hogwarts seriously. "I had that problem, actually. Broom control? It's because I'm smaller and lighter than Mr. Musclehead, here. Try moving your seat back a few inches and holding the broom lower on the stick. It lowers your center of gravity and gives you better leverage when you have to fight the broom."
Quote:
Originally Posted by feeheeheeny View Post
Text Cut: Zeke and Vivi!

Boss of security? Ah, so that meant Vivi must know her. It was a bit odd, he thought, that the boss of security would be so lenient to let her son wander off on his own... but maybe she was so confident that her team would do such a good job that there was nothing to worry about? Perhaps.

...Zeke wanted to be his security? Max chuckled at that in good humor, grinning between the boy and Vivi with the utmost delight. "You are absolutely hired, Zeke. Thanks." He saw no real reason that he required protection, but if it would give the kid a strong sense of purpose, he was all about fulfilling that. "I'm trusting you with my life." Heh.

As Vivi went onto explain that she did indeed work for Zeke's mum, Max sat back and smiled, watching the two of them quite cheerfully. Vivi could be kind of cold and dismissive sometimes, but Max was very pleased with how she interacted with this boy. Gave him some weird feelings this time. Of course, he supposed she had to, if this kid really was the offspring of her boss. Well. Even more reason for him to be glad he played Vivi up to be super cool to Zeke. Maybe he would go tell his mum how great that the cool Auror Vivi was and how it was so cool that she was dating his favorite Quidditch player.

It only took Max a few moments to work this all out, and when he did, he was pretty smug with himself.

"Vivi's super good. She could've gone professional, really, if she'd wanted to." He meant that, too, and he offered her a sincere smile to back it up. Of course, he couldn't blame her for the profession she'd chosen - being an Auror seemed like the perfect fit for Vivi. She was everything one needed to be for such a job.

The Keeper returned the kiss eagerly and pulled back to grin even more at her advice. It figured she'd take the technical, detailed approach at what Zeke could do better. He hoped she would, really, since his answer had been way more theoretical and mushy and cheesy whereas hers was solid, concrete advice.

...Mr. Musclehead. Heh.

"Told ya she's brilliant."

This was too cool, Emily could leave him here all day if she wanted to... and she just might... but he was TOTES excited. HE got to be a security peep today! FOR MAX! "I won't let you down! I promise!" he beamed, and then turned to Max's girlyfriend, "You'll have him back in one piece, and I SPOSE we could BOTH be his biggest fans, I can share the title with you if you like, you kiss him and stuff so you should be entitled." That's how it worked right? Girlies that kissed you owned your soul? Something like that, and he wasn't for that life. FREE MAN RIGHT HERE THANK YOU!

He supposed though that Max was right, blondie WAS pretty cool, especially since she worked for Emily, and as an Auror toooo! "Emily used to be an Auror! Till she got all bossy, so yeah.. you're cool. Speaking of bossy, shouldn't you be working?" At least her coolness was official now though. Yep. And on top of THAT, she also played quidditch, and goodly too, apparently. "Wait.. YOU were a Ravenclaw too?! Maaaaaannnnnn, why are all the cool peeps Claws?! Huh?!" He couldn't say he was thrilled with this revelation. Pressure much?

The advice she gave sounded pretty darn good too, and since Max approved it -- being the PRO pro -- he too approved. Hehehee, musclehead. Still standing firmly, Zeke nodded his head, his lips slightly pursed in consideration. "I'll try that too," he declared with one last nod.

Because he was being as SECURITY like, he noticed the other people around getting things signed by the players. Right. HE should do that too. Mmmhhmm.
"Oh! Max! ... Can you sign my shirt please?" Why not? Right? Go hard or go home.. something like that.