View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 12:29 AM   #15 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Jasmine smiled and nodded. "Yeah I did have a lot of freedom growing up. I mean it was lonely at times. My parents were never really around. It was jusy my nanny and I. My parents were always busy with work. They never were around to hear I was the captain of the cheerleading squad or ran for class president back in my muggle school.." she shrugged. It was nothing new. She was used to disappointment by now. But she surely wouldn't do that for her kids. That is for sure. Ha...why doesn't she approve. She whistled through her mouth. She needed to begin softly. "Well she doesn't approve because she feels I need to be a doctor or something big. She needs something to brag about. If I am not at the top of the career like she is, she doesn't think I exist. I need to be the star image in her eyes..." she rolled her eyes and stopped. He didn't want to hear her rant.

Aaahhh so he wasn't from a rich family. "Well I thought you would be since your family knows how to bake.." she said reaching for another pastry. Man these things were good! She dabbed her mouth with the napkin before speaking. "Well I lived in a mansion for a while but now I live in my own apartment. It is nice to have something of my own that I worked hard for." she smiled proudly. Oh he asked how long she had been working here. Ermmm let's see...."Well I started here recently. I would say roughly two years going on now." She was still a newbie to the place. She still had a lot to learn.