View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 08:43 PM   #59 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"My brother and I grew up Puddlemere fans. Local team and all," Vivi was watching the crowd, although her words were for Emily. Just taking it all in, yup. Watching for sticky fingers or guilty faces. "But my roommate is a Harpy, and my boyfriend is an Arrow, so I'm having to choose my loyalties carefully. It's only a conflict when they occasionally play each other, honestly." And then she cheered for Selina, because Max didn't mind.

Did that make her sound wishywashy? Was she supposed to stay a Puddlemere fan for arbitrary reasons when she had a good reason to cheer for someone else? Best not over think it. "Perimeter could be sloppy on a regular game day, but they've limited entrance to a few manageable spots and people are contained. It's pretty easy to monitor people as they come and go."
A small grin lifted the corners of her lips as she contemplated an Arrows poster too, it sounded as if Branxton had her hand in a few cookie jars. "That sounds complex, but so long as they're all in form I guess you can't really lose." Personalities aside, but egos were easy enough to inflate, and therefore oughtn't pose too great a challenge for the young Auror. "And you could always support neither outright, but reassure them individually..." just one trick that might be of use. If it were her, she'd avoid those games like the plague. Avoid all contact until it was old news.

Handing over some gold and silver to the sales assistant, with a generous tip, Emily turned her attention fully to Branxton. Sloppy on game days... "That's not our concern. They've got our evaluation, what they do with security on those occasions in their prerogative. So long as this event goes smoothly we've done our jobs."