Thread: Courtroom Two
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 06:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

What did she do... ha, what DIDN'T she do? Maybe William was being a bit dramatic, but it was hard for him to put this feeling of strong dislike into words. He looked away from Alysson as he replied.

"I met her one time when I was having lunch across the street. It was fine, we had a normal conversation, but then she relentlessly bullied me about that time I gave up my pants at work. She was quite rude to me, so I stood up to her, and she didn't like it." Obviously. "Because then she went to my boss about me, and probably implied that I was unable to get along with other departments." Or some similar falsehoods. William stood up and paced around the desk for a minute, wondering if he should add in the information about his spying on Mysteries.

Nah, that stuff wasn't related to Emily, really. That had mostly been his and João's fault for messing with a 'sensitive' department head. "Long story short, I didn't find out about her backstabbing and complaints about me until I tried to ask for a promotion. That I obviously didn't get. Because of her." So yeah, she HAD ruined his job for him! And it WAS really hard for him not to want to get her back for it. But what could he do anyway? He was just a lowly worker bee and she was the head of all of Law Enforcement. Kinda sucked to be WWW.
Alysson listened. And watched him.

And tried to make sense of it all. Because frankly right now it didn't. Emily had just...bullied him out of the blue? Yes because of the pants-situation but still. Somehow she was still missing something. And Emily didn't really seem to be the type to just rat him out to his boss just because he'd stood up to her. This was all very confusing. And there was pacing now. Alysson just continued to watch him for a few seconds longer.

Only to step forward and stand in his way once he was done talking. "Stop." Stop pacing, please. This was helping no one. She even held out both hand, palms facing him. If he didn't stop pacing he'd have to walk into right into her. Or well, around her. Which would be quite rude, though.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}