Thread: Courtroom Two
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 05:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Alysson simply watched him for a moment, replaying what had just happened in her head for what felt like the hundreth time already. She was missing something. Clearly. She didn't know this side of him and it was making her worry. The troubled look on his face was still etched in her memory.

......'Someone'.

Well, that was clearly either her boss or the Senior Undersecretary because they'd been the only ones there in the room with them. Alysson remained quiet, however, expecting him to elaborate. And silence on her end usually encouraged that.

As it did now. So it HAD been Emily. She'd ruined his job for him. How was it that she hadn't heard about any of this until now? Alysson took a small step into his general direction. "What did she do?" She had to admit she wasn't particularly fond of her boss either, but she'd never have used the words 'horrible human being' to describe her.
What did she do... ha, what DIDN'T she do? Maybe William was being a bit dramatic, but it was hard for him to put this feeling of strong dislike into words. He looked away from Alysson as he replied.

"I met her one time when I was having lunch across the street. It was fine, we had a normal conversation, but then she relentlessly bullied me about that time I gave up my pants at work. She was quite rude to me, so I stood up to her, and she didn't like it." Obviously. "Because then she went to my boss about me, and probably implied that I was unable to get along with other departments." Or some similar falsehoods. William stood up and paced around the desk for a minute, wondering if he should add in the information about his spying on Mysteries.

Nah, that stuff wasn't related to Emily, really. That had mostly been his and Joćo's fault for messing with a 'sensitive' department head. "Long story short, I didn't find out about her backstabbing and complaints about me until I tried to ask for a promotion. That I obviously didn't get. Because of her." So yeah, she HAD ruined his job for him! And it WAS really hard for him not to want to get her back for it. But what could he do anyway? He was just a lowly worker bee and she was the head of all of Law Enforcement. Kinda sucked to be WWW.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind