View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 04:02 PM   #58 (permalink)
SarcasticStrawberry

DMAC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisey Wilde
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBA?
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Dahlia Blaze
Accidents & Catastrophes
x5
❅ Purple Lightsaber ❅| | Captain Sarcastic |

SPOILER!!: vic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post

Oh his thanking did bring a nice smile to Victoria’s face, “Well I’m glad you are enjoying it. My department head will be pleased to know that players are having as much fun as the fans. My team certainly have worked hard.” She was proud of her workers and would have to really show her appreciation soon. “Oh, that’s right. I forgot she didn’t go last term. I had seen her at a match or two last term when Bart played.” She chuckled at the reminder. “The first time I saw her I actually noticed her because of my son’s sweatshirt she was wearing.” It was a shirt that at first she thought could just be the same, but the more she looked at it the more she knew it was his.

She chuckled at the man, not meaning to be mean, but he was clueless and it was kind of sweet in a not so great for a parent way. She summed it up as he was a man and oblivious to the obvious. “I could give you that name, Bart.” There he knew now, how he didn’t know before she wasn’t sure. Vic had known for some time, but it was a bit obvious if he just observed them together. “I’m just grateful we have the paper, at least we do find out.” If they didn’t have the prophet they’d never know what was going on.

“That would be wonderful thank you. I know he would love something with your name on it. He’s very close with Wade Potter since Wade’s father and I were almost married, so I’ll probably be near the Tornado’s soon enough.” She gave another smile, he seemed about done so she didn’t want to keep him if he was ready to leave.

Cameron really hoped this would become yearly thing. That would be nice. He went ahead and paid for everything before turning back to Vic. "I've been excited about it since I found out about it. I've not done one there before." They had lots of these meet and greets in America when he had that short stint playing there. He was glad to have came back to his hometown to play. Cam nodded "Yeah, my mother homeschooled her her first two years. She begged to go to Hogwarts. I was very hesitant to let her go. Even with mums health deteriorating." Another bad thing about this no communication thing.

The chaser knew exactly what sweatshirt she was talking about. Actually he remembered Cinna saying that he had gave her the sweatshirt. But he didn't think anything about it then. "Yeah, I know exactly which one you're talking about," It was a year ago or something. She was way to young to be thinking about boys. She still was. Cam blinked. Confiding in her about this event, giving her his sweatshirt, and them spending so much time together. Really? Just as the obvious slapped him in the face. He heard her say it. "Honestly I'm surprised that I didn't realize it sooner." Mothers were the ones who noticed these things, right? It all did make sense though. He was relived that I was Bart and not some older student that was like three years older or something. Still she wasn't old enough to be dating yet. In his opinion.

"Thank goodness. At least we know why we're not hearing from them." If out if the blue he just stopped hearing from her he would have gone mad. It was bad enough the short span that he wondered where her letters were. Cam smiled when he heard her mention Wade. "Good guy, love playing with him. Very talented." But by the way it sounded how they knew each other she probably already knew that. "Well come on by. We'll be there." He said with a chuckle.

You are Bread!