Thread: Courtroom Two
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 09:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

William followed quietly, gently holding Alysson's hand and trying not to think too much about that Emily woman. Everything she did just made him mad. Just seeing her made him mad that she still existed, and that he hadn't gotten a promotion because of her. REALLY.

He trudged into the empty courtroom and dropped Aly's hand, wandering around with a sigh instead. Willy leaned against a table. "I just saw someone that really upset me and ruined my job for me so I had to leave, or else I'd say something." He was downplaying it, that was for sure. William shrugged a tiny bit and looked up at Alysson. "Basically, your boss is a horrible human being." Just, FYI, putting that fact out there.
Alysson simply watched him for a moment, replaying what had just happened in her head for what felt like the hundreth time already. She was missing something. Clearly. She didn't know this side of him and it was making her worry. The troubled look on his face was still etched in her memory.

......'Someone'.

Well, that was clearly either her boss or the Senior Undersecretary because they'd been the only ones there in the room with them. Alysson remained quiet, however, expecting him to elaborate. And silence on her end usually encouraged that.

As it did now. So it HAD been Emily. She'd ruined his job for him. How was it that she hadn't heard about any of this until now? Alysson took a small step into his general direction. "What did she do?" She had to admit she wasn't particularly fond of her boss either, but she'd never have used the words 'horrible human being' to describe her.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}