View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 03:18 AM   #61 (permalink)
MuggleDinosaur
Dark Force Defense League

DIMC
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Montgomery S. Wilder
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Odette Boone-Wilder
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

SPOILER!!: RUBY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
She pouted a little but got distracted a second later because oooooerrrrr hot Frenchy was here! And she knew what Bonjour meant! That was helloooo! He was saying hello to herrrr! She giggled a little and offered a teeny finger wave. Helloooooo.

"Ohh." Dramatic siiiiigh and a shifty peek at Beck's water bottle. Was the Frenchy a gentleman? "I am soooo thirsty all of a sudden, but the concession stand is so far away and I don't want to lose my place in the line before I get autographs from all my favourite players." Pout. "Whatever shall I do?" She was parched. PARCHED! Ruby fanned herself a bit and apparently swooned some too, because obviously if she was feeling faint and all someone would have to be suuuper helpful and either share water or give it to her, or even go fetch her something. All of these would be perfect.

And MORE people were showing up now and acting like they were all old friends. Like srsly this was for fans right? Not boring people that totally didn't matter and totally got to see (hot) Quidditch players all the time because they were friends or whateverrrrr. She had to get the attention back on her, clearly.

"Okay, which Tornado is going to sign meeeee, your biggest fan, first?" Ruby said, loud enough for her voice to carry. They should aaaall hear her. She lifted up the bottom of her shirt, exposing a little more midriff because obviously her tummy was the best possible canvas for Quidditch Player Autographs. Don't be shhyyyy boys! Step right uppppp!

Was this fan flirting with him for his water. Was she going to do a muggle thing where you can use the DNA from a drink and clone people? Beck really had to stop watching muggle TV but h just couldn't help it sometimes. Those things really hook you in. He was surprise that he was hooked to those medical and science shows. The Quidditch player didn't really know much about fans or having fans in general but he knew that some of them could get really crazy but this fan wasn't crazy yet but was she flirting or something?

It had been so long since the Frenchman had had a girlfriend or even gone on a date. He hadn't even been on a date since him and his fiancee broke up. But he really couldn't figure out this though. "Thirsty? Here." Beck nodded and handed her his water bottle. Well he couldn't just ignore her or not be a gentleman because was always the gentleman.

She wanted to be signed on her stomach? That just confused Beck. Should he sign her stomach? He just wasn't sure. Oh what the heck. Beck grabbed his blue marker and uncapped it. With smooth, quick strokes Beck wrote out his name on the girls body.
SPOILER!!: WADE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
"Bonjour Beck," Wade greeted back at Beck, their Keeper. "Your arms still good for signing?" Grinning a little, why not have a little fun here while they were at it.

The man waved at Wade and nodded. Beck chuckled at him. "I think it might be good for some autographs." Beck had never been to an autograph signing where he had to sign autographs.
SPOILER!!: VICTORIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Victoria had made her way to the other autograph tent. She had spent some time in the other tent checking on things and now she was here. Hopefully she could grab a few more autographs for Bart while she was at it. Making her way through she noticed all the fans and players interacting it was great. They day had been such a success so far and she anticipated it would be the rest of the day.

Watching she couldn't help, but sigh a little, she hadn't gotten much sleep from nerves and it might be catching up to her. Seeing the tornado's Victoria made her way closer stopping just to watch for a second. Seeing Wade a small smile crossed her lips. She hadn't spoken to him in awhile, but she figured that was expected. She wasn't with his father anymore and he was busy, but she still cared deeply for all of them and hoped he was doing well. Finally making her way over she looked at the entire team. "Thank you all for coming today." Then she turned towards Wade, "Hello Wade, how are you?" Giving a motherly smile, though she really had never officially became his step mother.

Then a person that must work in the game and sports department showed up. It seemed like she knew Wade. Beck gave her a friendly wave. "It's very nice of you and your department to think of this event. Bravo to all of you." Beck smiled.
SPOILER!!: ALEC
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
Getting lost? Alec let out a small chuckle at that and shook his head. "I'm not surprised. There are a lot of people here." And getting lost in the crowd would be easy. Very easy. Especially with people still moving around, yeah? "You... don't think we're going to get bogged down by media, do you?" Because he didn't want that. Fans were alright.... great, even.

"And where'd you get the bottle of water from?"

The twenty-eight year had come prepared, well with water bottles that he got front he muggle store. She had about three or so. Beck took the other two water bottles out of his back pockets. "I actually went to the wrong tent because there were so many people that I never saw the sign." Beck chuckled. That really embarrassed him to even talk about it. This was a great time when wearing jeans really came in handy. He hoped that he had dressed alright because he had no idea what to wear.

"I went to some muggle store before I got here. Want one?"

i got a heart like a truck, it's been drug through the mud, runs on dreams
& gasoline & that ole highway holds the key, it's got a lead foot down when it's leaving

lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating, a little bit of love is all that it's needing