View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 02:55 AM   #60 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default Kaia and Sting
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
Ah yes. The winking winker. She hadn't been expecting him to stray from the quidditch babies over there, but he was more than welcome over her. "Hey, not-Montague. How are you today?" Boom. Excellent. A hello and the first question all in one go. She was good at this conversation thing. "My mascot? Oh... Sting? Nah. It's probably the other way around." Crushing and whatnot. She wasn't going to tell the story of how she'd been a little girl and dressed up as a wasp for Halloween every year from the age of 4 to 10. Not at all.

"What can I do for you today?" Picture? Autograph? Kiss on the cheek? Were people giving anything else out? Hm? Hm? She did have little toy bats in her bag, but she was saving those for the little fans. The little ones who she could influence more.

They were never too young.
That wasp thing was giving Camden the stink eye, and he pulled some not-very-polite faces in response. We're not threatening your claim on the pretty Quidditch players, mate. We're just talking here. Just. Talking.

Buzz off. He should tell the bloke to buzz off. It was possibly the only time EVER that it would be both literal and punny to say so.

But his attention was drawn back to Montague, who was willing to flirt a bit. That was always appreciated. Not everyone was a sport about these things. "Camden, actually. It's 'Camden-not-Montague', but my mates just call me Camden." He smiled a bit, only half smirk 'cause she didn't look like the type who appreciated smirkers.

What could she do for him? Run away with him? Fly off into the sunset on the back of her very high priced professional Quidditch broom. Which, honestly, he'd rather have, because hello, resale value. "I thought I might ask you to sign my face, but it's the only face I've got, you see? What else d'you have?" Like what else was there for her to sign, since he'd obviously only come in with a bratty little sister. And no one wanted to sign HER.

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest