View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 02:44 AM   #59 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

SPOILER!!: Kaia? Kai! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post

"Kaia is perfectly fine though. Married name, maiden name, actual name... Psh. Kai. Kaia. Lady that is awesome with a bat. Take your pick." Did she talk to much? A little bit. Not that it mattered. Who cared? He was here to see her and that was all that she cared about right now. That and the food she was going to escape and go get in a bit. Unless Lori hurried her backside up and brought something over. Hellllllllo little sister dying over here!!

"Well tell Eden I said hi, and she's lucky to have a cousin that would get her an autograph!" With the book in her hands now, she signed the page with a smiley face, a quick drawing of a wasp and a nice little message for Eden. "Might? Is that a yes or a no? I'll draw you a little wasp too." Maybe even two on the page for him. Or..she didn't have to. That was cool too. Didn't want to be signing things for people who didn't want it to happen. She'd done that once. Signed something for someone in a means to annoy them.

(It had worked)

"Team nap time. It's a thing." Or she expected that was it. "But the attention is nice."

Ah yes. The winking winker. She hadn't been expecting him to stray from the quidditch babies over there, but he was more than welcome over her. "Hey, not-Montague. How are you today?" Boom. Excellent. A hello and the first question all in one go. She was good at this conversation thing. "My mascot? Oh... Sting? Nah. It's probably the other way around." Crushing and whatnot. She wasn't going to tell the story of how she'd been a little girl and dressed up as a wasp for Halloween every year from the age of 4 to 10. Not at all.

"What can I do for you today?" Picture? Autograph? Kiss on the cheek? Were people giving anything else out? Hm? Hm? She did have little toy bats in her bag, but she was saving those for the little fans. The little ones who she could influence more.

They were never too young.

Ahhh, Sting was back and being perfect as usual. The mascot got another wave from her whilst he waved at people and stuff. She was fine though. Could totally handle herself here. Big girl. Adult. Mother.

Totally.

Iwin smirked. She was younger than he was, he thought, and she was married! It didn't weird him out or anything, just...well, he felt like he needed to get a move on now! Ugh. His parents wanted grandchildren...and all that fun stuff...his father wanted an heir for him...

But Iwin just wanted to enjoy his time and meet someone in the NORMAL way, y'know? He sighed at the thought and ruffled his hair some more. It was probably all weird and puffy now, but pffft. He didn't care. "Ah, she will love it. And I'll be her favorite cousin for a little while.." it didn't much with Ed, though. She was nice. Generally more friendly than he was, though he was being very good today, yep.

He eyed the little wasp and thought it was so cute! He laughed. "Yes! I want one--or two--or whatever you want to draw--I'm not just saying, that, either, I just...I like Quidditch. I want EVERYONE'S autograph!" he said, sounding a looooottttt excited! Hehe.

SPOILER!!: Manny? lol, Alec, and Ellaish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awarlesta Black View Post
Text Cut: ALEEECC
ANOTHER FAN! Really... Alec didn't know that there were so many of--

MANOLO! GRIN.

Though... the last time the to had met was a brief encounter at the Prefect's Event back in his fifth year. Brief because the Dementors had wanted to party, too. It was a shame that they had ruined things because the meeting was going pretty well before that, according to the boy.

But... he was HERE! Searching for him, too. And could he tell how happy Alec was? Because he was. He even stood up, reached over and wrapped the older man into a hug. It just... called for it, yeah? "Hey! It's good to see you again," he said, patting the man's back and letting go, "How are you? And how's Awar?" She was keeping away from boys and bullies, right?

Speaking of Awar Bear, did she have something to do with this?

"Oh! There you are! Hey-"
Oh...my...Dumbledore...the boy was hugging him. He won't deny was inner fangirling inside, but he will admit he felt just a teeny-weeny bit weird due to the fact that last time he saw Alec, he was kind of giving him a heavy dose of the Manolo stink eye. HIS APOLOGIES. The protective brother thought the boy was going to rob his younger sister from him, mmm'kay??? Now, he knows better thanks to Awar, who reminded him that Alec also warned her to stay away from boys. At this rate, she'll never get a husband! Perfect.

All that behind them though, yes? Manolo patted the boy on the back slowly. He was patting a Tornadoes seeker!!!!! "Great to see you too, kid! Wow! Look at you! Professional Quidditch player! Wow!" Wow. WOW. Awar had a great choice in buddies. "I'm good, I'm great. Still working at the Ministry, nothing new. Awar? Awar's good." He paused, "Well, as good as it gets when you're away from your loved ones, y'know?" Sorry, Lessie. The custody battle just wasn't in his favor. "But, she is the one who wanted me to stop by!" Unrolling the poster he bought earlier, he handed it over to Alec. "She says she'd love it if you and your teammates make it out to Awar-Bear." Weird pet name. Weird sister. Awesome in all.

Tapping. He felt tapping on his shoulder. The bloodhound handler turned to see who the culprit was. OH! EMBER! The new person he met during the meeting or orientation thing at the ministry! "Hey! How are you, Ember?" Smiiile. "It's going great! This is wonderful! I'm just saying hello to a friend of my sisters." He said, pointing to the quidditch player next to him.
[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
She was back.

After stealing Xaria from Dylish for a bit and visiting with friends in the other tent, Ella returned to the place she knew Alec would be, a small smile playing on her lips. He had quite the fan base, it seemed. Could she say I told you so later because she had told him so and she was proud. SO so soooo proud. She was also sort of smiling like an idiot as she inched closer to where the Tornados were seated. ...What? She couldn't help it. Adorable boyfriend was adorable and that suit? Yeah. Just...yeah.

Deciding not to interrupt just yet, the nineteen year old simply stood off to the side and waved at him when she was sure he was looking, mouthing the word 'Surprise.' She knew she said she wasn't going to come but she just couldn't miss this.

And Wade and Asher were looking nice today, did they know? Helloooo, boys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
Text Cut: Ember and Manolo! :3

So... this was awkward. And Alec should know awkward: he was awkward.

The nineteen year old tilted his head and watched the two curiously. Did they know each other? It seemed like it. It was nice. Like... like old friends catching up. Maybe this was a reunion? Maybe. And the lady had nice hair, did she know? Not that he was staring, because... that would be creepy. But it was nice, the blue. He didn't think that he could pull it off. Nah! The dark brown was perfectly okay... right?

When he was finally introduced, Alec grinned at the woman (Ember). "You're not interrupting anything." Well... not really. Mr Quidditch Player was an interesting nickname. "Hey! It's nice to meet you too. Call me Alec," he said, holding out his hand for her. Because she might not appreciate hugs from a stranger.

His grey-blue eyes flew back to Manolo when the man started talking again. Wow? "Wow is right," he said, ruffling his own hair, "Didn't think I'd get this far but... yeah. This is great!" The early morning practices were... not. Definitely not. "That's good to hear. How are things at the Ministry?"

The conversation turning to Awar made the former Hufflepuff's heart hurt. Why? Because she was all the way in France and seeing her wasn't possible. "Well... yeah, it's good that she's good. Do you think she has lots of friends over there? Are you able to see her often?" He had a lot of questions. Ones that he could ask later because right now, the other former Hufflepuff was being awesome. "That's really nice of her, you know." Really. Mental notes to give her hugs was happening.

Meanwhile, Alec picked up a quill and wrote down the following:

... ... No!

Was it...? Was it REALLY...?!

IT WAS!

Alec's eyes were initially wide but then a slow grin started spreading across his face when he realised that the blonde girl standing not too far away and waving at him was someone he knew very well. And he couldn't help it either. Enthusiastic waving was happening. All thoughts about looking cool in front of the fans were gone out of the window because his biggest fan was standing right there.

And he was wearing a silly grin, too. Her fault. Obviously.

"Are you going to come here for a hug or should I come there?" And why hadn't she told him that she was coming? He would have waited for her.

Ember thought Manolo was SO nice, to stop and talk to her regardless of what he was doing. But they were supposed to mingle, right?! SHe couldn't remember what exactly Manolo did, but whatever! That was okay! Hehe. She blushed a little and bowed her head at him. "I'm good--out and about--I thought I'd check this out even though I am not BIG into Quidditch, but I'd love to go to the games--they seem so fun! And it would be fun to have a team that you follow--and stuff--" she bounced a little and glanced at the guy he was talking to. He was a little cutie, wasn't he?! Hehe. She had brought a little book to get some autographs--she'd have to do her research later and see if she had gotten anyone good! And if not--she had made some player feel all great because GIVING AN AUTOGRAPH HAD TO FEEL GREAT. And Ember wanted everrrrryone to feel great!

OOooh a hand! She beamed and shook his hand back--wow-handshakes! She hardly gave them but--so friendly! Such warm fuzzies! Ah! She could tell he was eyeing her hair, and she didn't know whether he liked it or not--and she sort of played with it for a minute because most people so far at the ministry didn't like it, and she wished people would be more open-minded to COLOR, yo! "I'm Ember--nice to meet you! " she said, with a crooked grin.

Oh! He had a little girlfriend! Awww! SO CUTE EMBER COULD DIE. Love was amazing! It really was! She couldn't help it--SHE HUGGED THEM BOTH AND SQUEE-ED. "Aw! I don't know you two but you're SO cute! Stay together forever and make the world happy!" she cried.

O___o

What had gotten into her?!