View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 01:05 AM   #57 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1HBIC View Post
Anyone that knew Marie knew she was not a huge quidditch fan. So why was she here, at an event focused solely on the sport?

Simple.

To see her favorite Puddlemere chaser.

Holding Riley on her right hip she walked over to him. "Please tell me Destiny didn't make that cheesecake." Speaking of Destiny. Where was that woman? She was the other reason Marie was here. Because her friend convinced her it was time to get out of the house and let Matthias have some alone bonding time with his son.
Carter grinned seeing Marie. "Like I'd trust her making cheesecake." he responded making grabby hands for Riley. We'll just take her for a second. Because she liked Uncle Carter. Yes.

He took Riley and tossed her up in the air before catching her. Hehe. Babies were fun. Even though she was two now. He was still allowed to get away with that. "Hey Riiiiley." he greeted. He then took his seat again and offered a spoonful of cheesecake to the kid. "I heard you got a new baby brother."

Who wasn't there. And neither was Mr. Marie. He looked up at the blonde. "Things going well?" Because he was concerned. He hadn't forgotten his promise to punch the guy if needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
Of course, Carter didn't have to ask them if they were going. They were going to go anyway.

How else was she supposed to get Marie out of her house? It had seemed like FOREVER since she had seen the other She-Snake, and if it meant inviting her to a place she probably wouldn't even enjoy, then that was what was going to happen. And happen it did! Sure, Destiny and Connor may have gotten just a little distracted by the HUGE food display and Marie and Riley had gotten ahead of them because of it, but it only took a few minutes and a little bit of spent money before they were standing right behind them in the tent that Carter was in.

And she had no idea what that was supposed to mean. She might not do much of it, because they still had that demon house elf that just insisted she do all the work, but she was an excellent cook. She didn't even burn the potatoes anymore! "If I made that, there would be more chocolate on it." So no. No, she did not make that.

Destiny hiked Connor up higher on her hip, since she thought he was having a hard time looking at Riley, but really, he was just having a hard time being all starry eyed and grabby hands towards the giant bee mascot that was in the tent with them.

"Beeeeee." He wanted to pull on its stinger.
And there was his baby! And his child. Look at what they were wearing! Sharks were awesome. He nodded when Destiny said there would be more chocolate. Why? Because if he asked her to make him a cheesecake, he was pretty sure he'd end up with a bowl of chocolate pudding... that he'd be forced to watch Destiny eat.

He tilted his head up making a 'You should kiss me' face at his wife. Because she should. He liked those. Connor should too. Because he'd grow out of that soon. Destiny wasn't allowed to grow out of it. He called dibs on her lips.

Aww. And look at his son. He knew what a bee was. Smart kid. "Hey Connor, have you been good for mommy?" Because that's how dessert was earned. And he must see that Riley already had some.

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You