View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 03:56 PM   #54 (permalink)
Cedric

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Default Alice and Louisa
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

SPOILER!!: quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
Was it Paulie's goal in life to embarrass her every chance he got? Because it was certainly starting to seem that way.

Wriggling out of his grasp, Alice whirled around to give him a look. "Do you WANT me to call security?" Was there even security here? 'Cause if there was, she would have to remember to tell them to keep all eyes on this idiot. He was mental. Needed proper supervision and stuff.

"If you shut up now, I'll sign your-"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Okay, okay, okayyy, she didn't like wasps, okay? She dind't like Quidditch, either, but she had dumb friends who did Quidditch so she was here. She wasn't here for the cute wasp. Louisa skillfully dodged the mascot as she entered this crowded tent.

Proudly, she had written Ellie and Max's teams on her arm, just in case she got caught up in a conversation with a stranger and she wanted to brag. Didn't want to mess up in a Quidditch-y conversation and end up being the doofus that got dragged into this after getting her fancy diplomacy degree. Doofus Louisa days were over...

... "Merlin's holy snitch! Where'd all the baby fat go!?!" Convinced it wasn't a foolish move, Louisa half-shouted when her eyes fell on the VERY familiar face of little demon Alice. ALICE!! The kid who kept tugging on her skirt and annoying her with kites and flying kites and string burns. ALICE was standing there looking all fancy with hair and shoes and a dress and-- well, she looked like a girl.

Louisa approached the former Gryffindor, completely ignoring whatever Paulie was doing to troll the poor girl, and grinned at her. "Look at yoooou, having fans and a tent of your own." Well, for her team. And a few other teams. "You don't even have a candy-colored tongue." Heh heh heh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
Merlin. Baby fat? Was EVERYONE trying to embarrass her today?

"I had less baby fat than Paulie has brains, Louisa." Which was REALLY little, Alice was certain. "Why do you sound surprised?" She'd always known the masses would be flocking her one day. After all, she had the charisma for it, did she not? Ahem.

SECURITY?

"IIIIII'll be your security," Paulie answered with a big, ol' wink. But now she was saying something about shutting up so she could sign..... she could sign.........?

REALLY?

Paulie was being cast aside, jilted, KICKED TO THE CURB so Alice could focus her attention on some CHILD. "Sign my what?" He asked, giving her a jumpercable on her one side to regain her attention. "Can I have anywhere signed?" Hmmmm? Alice ought to oblige her most avid fans.

And oh look. THERE was Louisa. Finally. Huh? Baby fat? He hadn't been paying attention to that part of their conversation, but he'd heard his name mentioned. "You an Alice Fischer fan, Helen?"