View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 03:45 PM   #53 (permalink)
Magical Soul
Ministry

DERP & DoM
Kappa

Mysteries
x6
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
Merlin. Baby fat? Was EVERYONE trying to embarrass her today?

"I had less baby fat than Paulie has brains, Louisa." Which was REALLY little, Alice was certain. "Why do you sound surprised?" She'd always known the masses would be flocking her one day. After all, she had the charisma for it, did she not? Ahem.

And her tongue? "That hasn't been candy-colored since I was, like, fourteen. Keep up."

Now, which body part did the former head girl want autographed?
Eyebrow quirk.

Louisa was surprised Alice and Paulie seemed to be... close? she didn't realize they even knew each other. But then again, she was technically away for four years. Lots could happen in four years. "You had cute cheek baby fat, don't get offended." Gryffindors.

"Fourteen isn't that far away." She rolled her eyes and averted her gaze momentarily to that sizziling hot Quidditch playah (Zoe's Colin). Oooh la laaaaa, she'd like HIM to autograph her, please, mhmmmmmm, look at that mature look.

...hmm? oh yeah, Alice was not bad to look at, either. hehe. "So, big girl Fischer, I'm sad to tell you that I'm not a Quidditch fan. I'm here to ask about Ellie and Max. Have you seen them?" SMIRK.