View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 03:41 PM   #52 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

SPOILER!!: one of those brother creatures idk which one I mean like whatever there are so many HO HUM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Ruby was embarrassing herself. She was like a butterfly. Or a hummingbird. Or some bat crap crazy, busy animal thing that couldn't decide which flower to pay attention to because OH LOOK SHINY. Camden pulled some faces at her behavior before deciding to do the only thing an older brother could do.

Walk away and pretend he didn't know her.

It was a very good day to be a Banner, it seemed. Not only for the hummingbird-girl, who was getting way more attention than was healthy, but for Camden as well. Both the pretty Quidditch players had given him some love. The Wasp had waved, the Magpie had winked, and now he was torn because they weren't sitting anywhere close to each other.

Nothing to say he couldn't talk to BOTH of them, but since the Magpie's line was longer, he sauntered over to the Wasp table. Name placard? Name... placard? Ah, there it was. "Hey, Montague." Excellent start there, Banner. "I think your mascot has a crush on you. Not that I blame him, but it must be a serious conflict of interest."

Y'know who else was pretending she totally didn't know someone? This girl. Because honestly it wasn't as if she (currently) needed her babysitter!brother. Though if anyone was mean to her or something she'd holler for him and play the baby sister card for sure. It usually worked.

But whatever to him right now. At least he was networking.

SPOILER!!: Tornadoes. Its easier just to groupy you all y'know XD And I didn't quote everything because effort. But hi other Tornadoes fans we are ignoring you
Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaursOnASpaceship View Post
The Frenchman had arrived, he was slightly late because he wanted a bottle of water and there were just so many people here for all different teams. Beck looked around for the Tornados section and took a seat next to the Alec fellow. Beck waved at him and said a hello. "Bonjour." he had to say 'hello' in French even though he could speak perfect English. He just had to be different like that. But he knew that the ladies liked his French accent, at Hogwarts they fell head over heels for it which was very confusing to him back then but later on he figured it all out.
As Beck Salvatore looked around to see if anyone wanted his autograph, he wasn't sure if people even knew who he was because he was on of the new guys on the team and he was the only one with a French accent as well but the twenty-eight year old was totally used to that. Being at Hogwarts when he was younger really helped him out with the different accentness. He remembered people used to ask him why he didn't go to Beauxbatons but he did attend Beauxbatons but his mother wanted him to go to Hogwarts for a better schooling. Beck took a sip of water and looked around. THERE WAS A FAN! Beck sat up straight and smiled his signature smile that always seemed to win people over. "Bonjour." the man said to the fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraie View Post
So was this awesome or what? Meeting fans.... But scary to what if no one asked for his autograph. Really he was sitting at the same table with Cameron, Wade, Beck and Alec Summers for crying out loud. He wanted their autographs.

Walking over to the Tornadoes table he seen Alice! He waved at her. They may play against each as pros now but she was from his class, 2083 represent, Yo!

At the puddlemere table was CARTER PHILLIPS!! Could he have his autograph??? No wait. He had his already. He was friends with Phillips sister. Talk about friend perks. He did catch him and waved at him to.

Now he seen the familiar face of Summers. "Hey, Alec. Beck? Excited?" His bro for life. He grinned and put up a fist bump for him. Man those were never going to get old. Ever. Where was the rest of the team?Bayless? Wade? Oh look there was fans?

Cameron didn't like this being late. Who knew that it would take that long just to get water? Well he get delayed some what.

Once the got back to the tent where his teams table was. He headed over to his team. "Hey Summers, Romalotti Beck what's up guys?" He grinned at his younger teammates. At lease the delay gave them time time get here so he wouldn't be signing autographs alone. He smiled once the line started.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
Wade thought this was pretty cool right now. Sitting with his teammates, where they could chill and hang out with the others and maybe see some fans. Yep, it sounded just right.

He waved at Cameron who was joining in, "Hey Cameron, glad that you could make it, mate." He positively beamed as others started forming in line, especially as one fan went up to Alec, playfully nudging his shoulder, "Hear that Spiffy? you're her favorite." Looks like she deserves a little something for that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post

She was having fun now. Good. Alec approved. "It must be nice to be in a room full of famous people." Sometimes even he fanboyed about this but... that wasn't something he was going to tell her. He was trying to look cool, remember?

People knowing his name without him saying it was still a new concept to the former Hufflepuff so when the girl called his name, the boy was a little taken aback at first. "Yeah, that's me! And what do they call you?" Because it was polite and he didn't want to leave by calling her 'that sweet girl who was sitting on the table'.

And now he was her favourite. Her favourite. Was he proud? YEAH! "That makes me feel special, you know." GRIN. "Maybe you should get a bonus picture with your favourite." Or a hug. He was good at giving those.

"And don't worry, your secret's safe with me," he said, giving her a knowing smile. Good at giving those too. Apparently.

Text Cut: Teammates! (Beck, Asher, Cameron and Curly Wade)

And here were his teammates! Good. Please save him from saying something too dorky, yeah?

First came the Keeper, Beck, making Alec grin over in his direction. He was lucky in that he got the best of both worlds in this team; he knew two players very well and the others, he hardly knew. So, he still got the chance to meet some new people without feeling completely alone. "Hey Beck! Looks like you found the place okay." And where did he get the water bottle from?

Then came Cameron, Chaser of the team. More grinning and a wave for the older man. "Hey Cameron! We have fans!" But he could see that, right? "How are you?" Really, where was everyone getting the water from? And why had he bypassed that section entirely?

Lastly came the two people he knew well. Two boys who were similar in age to him and were married or engaged. "Hey Asher! Hey Curly! Glad you guys could make it." And he wanted to give hair ruffles but... fan. Cool. He could look cool, right? "Looks like I am. Where's your favourite fan, mate?" Indy. He was talking about Indy.

Speaking of, Alec turned his attention back to the younger girl (Ruby) and said, "Looks like you've got the whole team package here." Lucky fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaursOnASpaceship View Post
More of his teammates were on there way over to the autograph table. This was great, Beck was so happy about this whole meet and greet but he wasn't sure if people even knew who he was. What if they didn't want his autograph? Beck looked over at Alec. "I thought I was going to get lost at first." The Frenchman chuckled. It was a good thing that he he didn't get lost because then he would be late for people that actually wanted to meet him.

Beck looked around the autograph tents to see if any fans were headed over to their side of the tent and he couldn't see anyone but there were more and more people arriving at the very moment. Maybe some of them didn't know where to go? Beck shrugged and took a sip of water out of the water bottle. Maybe he should have bought some for his teammates? then Cameron, Wade and Asher had arrived to their table. "Bonjour." Beck said with a little nod and smile.

"They call me Ruby. Ruby Banner. Its SOoooo nice to meet you." She said, with sweetness dripping from her voice. She crossed one leg over the other, still perched on the edge of the table right in front of the Tornadoes. Center stage pretty much. If a table could be a stage. Two more had arrived too, Asher and Cameron, only they weren't paying attention to HER, a FAN, they were more interested in their own teammates and other teams and why weren't they paying attention to herrrrr? She pouted a little but got distracted a second later because oooooerrrrr hot Frenchy was here! And she knew what Bonjour meant! That was helloooo! He was saying hello to herrrr! She giggled a little and offered a teeny finger wave. Helloooooo.

The one with the hair -Wade- was saying things now. She always thought that was a fitting name for a Quidditch player, since he probably had to wade his way through fangirls all the time. Not her though, since she was sitting ON the table and all, she was noticeable right? And not one of the masses? Right. She leaned forward at the waist, hearing him talking about HER to Alec (Spiffy? Did she WANT to know?). "Oooh don't worry, you can be my favourite too." She was sooooo nice.

It was getting busier in the tent now, which Ruby wasn't so fond of, mostly because it meant her one on one time was likely to get interrupted. So she figured she better make the most of it and stuff. GASP. AND NOW THERE WERE OTHERS PUSHING IN LIKE THEY THOUGHT THEY HAD DIBS. THEY DID NOT HAVE DIBS. How rude! Real fan here and stuff!

"Ohh." Dramatic siiiiigh and a shifty peek at Beck's water bottle. Was the Frenchy a gentleman? "I am soooo thirsty all of a sudden, but the concession stand is so far away and I don't want to lose my place in the line before I get autographs from all my favourite players." Pout. "Whatever shall I do?" She was parched. PARCHED! Ruby fanned herself a bit and apparently swooned some too, because obviously if she was feeling faint and all someone would have to be suuuper helpful and either share water or give it to her, or even go fetch her something. All of these would be perfect.

And MORE people were showing up now and acting like they were all old friends. Like srsly this was for fans right? Not boring people that totally didn't matter and totally got to see (hot) Quidditch players all the time because they were friends or whateverrrrr. She had to get the attention back on her, clearly.

"Okay, which Tornado is going to sign meeeee, your biggest fan, first?" Ruby said, loud enough for her voice to carry. They should aaaall hear her. She lifted up the bottom of her shirt, exposing a little more midriff because obviously her tummy was the best possible canvas for Quidditch Player Autographs. Don't be shhyyyy boys! Step right uppppp!

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you